FU going back to school

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
I had to back to High school to day that means no more free time, no more listening of the whole O&A show FU HIGH SCHOOL!

I had to back to High school to day that means no more free time, no more listening of the whole O&A show FU HIGH SCHOOL!
A) You have the afternoon replay

B) Enjoy High School/College because when you're twenty-two/twenty-three years young, you will have to find a job. It sucks getting old. I wish that I was sixteen again. Banging hot high school soccer chicks. Thowing tantrums in the learning center. Fun times.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Sorry bro but if you think High School sucks wait until you have to work for a living. The fun never stops. Seriously as much as you think it sucks now I promise you in 20 years you'll be saying to your friends that those were the best of times.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
Waaah, I have to go to school for 5 hours and sit down and look at hot chicks all day...waaaahh...

Wait till you get a job, 8 hours a day, 2 hours traveling. If you're lucky, you'll get two weeks off per year.

I'll trade places with ya anytime you want.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
It's "head to school" you dolt not "had back to school".

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Yeah, High School blows. Get through it and go to college and have fun.

And enjoy it while you can.

Before you know it you'll be paying bills and shit.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Today is one word.

Stay in school kid :action-sm
Failing English, are we?
It's "head to school" you dolt not "had back to school".
Special Ed huh? :action-sm

...... B) Enjoy High School/College because when you're twenty-two/twenty-three years young, you will have to find a job. It sucks getting old. I wish that I was sixteen again. Banging hot high school soccer chicks. Thowing tantrums in the learning center. Fun times.
Sorry bro but if you think High School sucks wait until you have to work for a living. The fun never stops. Seriously as much as you think it sucks now I promise you in 20 years you'll be saying to your friends that those were the best of times. (Budyzir: That and college)
Waaah, I have to go to school for 5 hours and sit down and look at hot chicks all day...waaaahh...

Wait till you get a job, 8 hours a day, 2 hours traveling. If you're lucky, you'll get two weeks off per year.

All the above and sitting around worrying about a major project you've been working on for almost a year might cost you your job for reasons beyond your control. Seriously, it get harder as you go on, enjoy where your at right now.

Fendbass22

B) Enjoy High School/College because when you're twenty-two/twenty-three years young, you will have to find a job. It sucks getting old. I wish that I was sixteen again. Banging hot high school soccer chicks. Thowing tantrums in the learning center. Fun times.
I said the same thing - fuck high school I can't wait till im older. Now, im 24 and want to be in high school all over again. I'd be getting stoned and fucking sluts. Thats how I would have done it differently. Put a bag on of course... crackhead kids are no fun.

Where could I have gone to highschool and it only be 5 hours?
I think highschool was like 7 hours long plus stupid homeroom and a 30 minute drive each way. It was like a 9 hour venture.

For the first time in like 17 year I didn't have to go back to school, I'm all done 8 years + 4 years + 5 years = Sucked.
However I do kind of miss it, I keep thinking "Oh my god there's probably a paper due this week or a quiz tomorrow" then I have to remind myself I'm not in school.
I get like that random feeling of dread like I forgot to do something...

ChrisH

Waddle Doodle
However I do kind of miss it, I keep thinking "Oh my god there's probably a paper due this week or a quiz tomorrow" then I have to remind myself I'm not in school.
I get like that random feeling of dread like I forgot to do something...
I have that feeling all the time at work, because I basically do "homework" for a living under the threat of being bitchslapped by a "principal."

I'm a lawyer.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
B) Enjoy High School/College because when you're twenty-two/twenty-three years young, you will have to find a job.
What the fuck sort of hippy land did you get to grow up in? I've had to have a full time job since I was 16.

Top Bottom