Fu Hacker!!

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
to the guy who hacked into my bank account.......FUCK YOU!!! You only got 2 transactions and now it's frozen. Oh, btw......did I mention we have tracked you down? Have fun at federal pound me in the ass prison!! Lemme know when you get out so I can finish you off.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Fucking hacker bitches. Hope for your sake this shit gets what's deserved

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Fucking hacker bitches. Hope for your sake this shit gets what's deserved
thanks man, I was informed earlier they zeroed in on him. Stupid fucker made a purchase through a website you have to register for. They won't tell me his name though DAMN IT!

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
Damn man, sorry to hear that. Glad they caught the fuck. Did he get you for alot?

DoucheMeister

I'm a douche!
Jun 2, 2006
Are you on the hook for that, or will the bank cover it?

My wife got stung last year through an ATM at an airport. Mind you it was only $200, and i noticed it right away. The bank thought they were juest testing it before they went for a big haul.

Lucky for me they froze it right away when I called, and refunded the $200 right away, and I got new debit cards at the bank that day.

Try and get them to cover you, say it was due to their lax security or something.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
If you have to go to court on it, you will get all that information and then some. Be patient.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Did they hack your on-line account, or did they steal your card/pin?

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
That sucks, I bet your bank will cover you though...It will just be a big pain in the ass.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
yeah, my bank said they have to wait until the charges get out of pending status. For the most part, I am not worried. Some douche got my card number over the net. Talked to one of the recipients of a transaction yesterday and they know who it is. Anyone want to take turns pink socking him with a baseball bat??

btw Wonka, I really dig your songs on myspace. They sound bad ass!