FU Houston Radio...MANCOW

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Allright, Houston Radio fucking Sucks. First off, they have started changing many of the stations to latino, since Houston is over-run with mexicans. They took away our longest running classic rock station and replaced it with shitty spanish rap.

Yesterday on my drive home I saw a billboard for MANCOW...he is actually on MID-DAYS on a AM station...so he is definitly not doing too well in his career...but, why the fuck don't we get O&A here? all the morning shows blow ass.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It's all about the XM. :)

Or, listen to an online stream from WYSP, K-Rock, or one of their other affiliates.

WonkaVision

Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Yea, thank god for xm or I would blow my head off...but when I wake up in the morning, the radio comes on as my alarm. I have to listen to some cunt fake laugh at her pathetic co-host's jokes. Wish I could wake up to O&A

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
I saw a mancow billboard on highway 249 near Gessner.

WTF? Everyone on radio here sucks black donkey dongs. You don't realize how hack they are until you get an xm.

...he is actually on MID-DAYS on a AM station...so he is definitly not doing too well in his career...
I'm sure that there are a thousand DJ's out there that would KILL for a slot in the fourth-largest city in the country, even if on an AM station in mid-days.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Yea, thank god for xm or I would blow my head off...but when I wake up in the morning, the radio comes on as my alarm. I have to listen to some cunt fake laugh at her pathetic co-host's jokes. Wish I could wake up to O&A
does your XM not have the FM modulator??????

it it doesn't, sucks to be you with a new unit

WonkaVision

Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
I have a shitty roadie 2....so its not portable. thinking of getting an inno though....

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
If you moved because your house got flooded out...you're in Mancow Country!!

You got Mancow and crappy Spanish music? That sucks! You got an FU to Houston Radio from me!!

And yes, either go get the Inno or the Myfi. Inno is great cause you can put mp3s in it including old O&A shows. I don't go anywhere without it.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
I have a shitty roadie 2....so its not portable. thinking of getting an inno though....
I think what he was getting at is you can leave your xm unit turned on in your vehicle, and tune your clock radio to that frequency (if you don't park too far from your home).