P

polish_jerk

i wanted to start a thread on how much i hate italians and howard stern

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Just curious, what's your problem with Italians AND howard stern and why combine them?
I'm sure it has something to do with this quote in the Artie the hut thread:
polish_jerk said:
Artie is fat italian trash. is there any other kind? lol

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I really don't care about hoo hoo but ...
I'm 100% Italian .... 1/4 of which is Sicilian ... and yes, there is a Mafia, so I hope you know how to swim with heavy shoes on ... my uncle, Carmine Calamari, will be coming to have a little "chat" with you soon since a grave injustice has been done his principessa and the one thing you never do is hurt the feelings of a principessa

;)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I like Italian food,,,I don't like hoo hoo food
hoo hoo food as in jew food or in the b.s. that he feeds his zombies?

I like some jew food - they make the best hot dogs & pastrami sammiches. Don't like the kraplach though and whoever thought of stuffing matzo meal and suet into roasted fowl intestines and then drowning it in gravy ought to be have his foreskin sewn back on ;)

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I don't know, I rather like Italians.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I'm 100% Italian .... 1/4 of which is Sicilian ... and yes, there is a Mafia, so I hope you know how to swim with heavy shoes on ... my uncle, Carmine Calamari, will be coming to have a little "chat" with you soon since a grave injustice has been done his principessa and the one thing you never do is hurt the feelings of a principessa

;)
so your 1/4 egg plant?

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005

;)
:clap::clap::clap:
Let me know!
I'll have this guy crying " plz dont log onto the net and yell at me in an instant message" in no time!!

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Are you Mafialife Erik, lol

(sorry, its a private joke.... only makes sense to me and my partner. His name is Erik, and he is polish, and he is always mad that i am the face of the business, while he does the grunt work)

Sorry Erik if your reading this, i was just having a bit of e-fun :)

NOW GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!!!!

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Fuck off for hating Italians...fucking pollak.

Honestly Theres not another radio show I would listen 2 besides howie..if O and A weren't around...Despite him lying alot and the shit he did to OnA I would def be getting my talk radio fix from him.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Ahhh, eat some babaganoosh. I hate east coast "Italians". Fuck you. You're not Italian. Your grandparents were Italian. You are a new jersey douche.

And fuck east coast "Irish" too. You haven't even lived there for a year of your life. You're not Irish. You're a plastic paddy.

When ever anyone claims to be "Italian", ask them what city they are from.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Ahhh, eat some babaganoosh. I hate east coast "Italians". Fuck you. You're not Italian. Your grandparents were Italian. You are a new jersey douche.

And fuck east coast "Irish" too. You haven't even lived there for a year of your life. You're not Irish. You're a plastic paddy.

When ever anyone claims to be "Italian", ask them what city they are from.
East Coast American Italian ..... by way of da Bron-ex & damn proud of it :action-sm

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Dec 30, 2005
Jersey
East Coast American Italian ..... by way of da Bron-ex & damn proud of it :action-sm
Same here, 'cept I was born and raised in South Philly, 1/2 Calabrese, 1/4 Sicilian and the rest is "medigan". Grandmom was a Bruno (common Italian name but yeah, THAT Bruno if you know anything about Philly history).

No joke, when I was a kid my dad used to tell us mob stories. My favorite was the one about a bookie in our neighborhood who stole from the mob and was buried in one of the bridges (I was told the Ben Franklin but I've heard variants of this story putting him in the Walt Whitman and the Tacony-Palmyra). This may be a shock but it was one of our FAVORITE stories :)

Ah, those were the days :)

Now that dumbass pollack better take his comment back or I'm laying the malocchio on his ass! :D

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Same here, 'cept I was born and raised in South Philly, 1/2 Calabrese, 1/4 Sicilian and the rest is "medigan". Grandmom was a Bruno (common Italian name but yeah, THAT Bruno if you know anything about Philly history).

No joke, when I was a kid my dad used to tell us mob stories. My favorite was the one about a bookie in our neighborhood who stole from the mob and was buried in one of the bridges (I was told the Ben Franklin but I've heard variants of this story putting him in the Walt Whitman and the Tacony-Palmyra). This may be a shock but it was one of our FAVORITE stories :)

Ah, those were the days :)

Now that dumbass pollack better take his comment back or I'm laying the malocchio on his ass! :D

I'm 1/4 Calabrese, 1/4 Abruzzese, 1/4 Napoleadan & 1/4 Sicilian - a genuine Italian mutt. My grandfather was a "collector" in the 5 boroughs mostly the Bronx though. I forget which family he was connected with - Colombo, I think.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Is there a more of an Italian place to grow up then Bensonhurst Brooklyn NY?

And im not talking baba AY OH AY OH Italian, i'm talking Old school Italian Social Club right on the same block with a nice bakery and meat store down the block.

33% Calabrese, 33% Sicilian, 34% Napolidan!