Fu Mother

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
FUCK YOU MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its days like this that i miss my dad more than ever.....

so she drives her Mini Cooper to pittsburg to vist her sister, and gets ass ended buy a guy in a commercial vehicle. so instead of insisting that the police come and take a report she just rights the name of the company down and lets the guy wander off.......... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive told her a thousand times if your involved in an accident NO MATTER how miner call the cops and MAKE them show up. i dont care how. fucking lie, scream and leave the phone on, say there is no tag on the truck no inspection stickers what ever it takes hell tell them your dizzy and want to go to the hospital . god damn it.... this is going to cost me fucking time and money i can feel it.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Ahhh that sucks bro...Well glad to hear shes ok, but I understand your frustration

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
FUCK YOU MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its days like this that i miss my dad more than ever.....

so she drives her Mini Cooper to pittsburgh to vist her sister, and gets ass ended buy a guy in a commercial vehicle. so instead of insisting that the police come and take a report she just writes the name of the company down and lets the guy wander off.......... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive told her a thousand times if your involved in an accident NO MATTER how minor call the cops and MAKE them show up. i dont care how. fucking lie, scream and leave the phone on, say there is no tag on the truck no inspection stickers what ever it takes hell tell them your dizzy and want to go to the hospital . god damn it.... this is going to cost me fucking time and money i can feel it.
Fixed it for ya. :)

Seriously, you're right. She's gonna get hosed on the deal and in the end you will because you'll end up having to fix it.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
And one day mom will be gone as well, and you will be wishing that you had her to yell at...

Relax, she's your mom. She cleaned your ass.

It will all work out in the end.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
My parents were total assholes to me. One was broke, and the other was a selfish fool.

If either of them ended up in the same situation, I'd point & laugh first.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Hope she's not hurt, as those Coopers don't really have much of a crumple zone.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
If it's any consolation (other than your mom being okay), it's that she's not alone. I was the clerk in the uninsured motorist part at the courthouse. We handled more than uninsured cases - anything involving an accident and insurance companies but the majority were uninsured hence the name. I cannot begin to tell you how many cases were just like your mom's. Duuuh - I even did it ... guy was backing up the wrong way in the parking lot at the courthouse, it didn't look like much damage to my car, I took down his name, license & insurance company. Thought about calling the police but because I was late for work, didn't do it. Turns out his insurance had lapsed the night before and the damage to my bumper was over $500. Took him to small claims & was awarded $$ by default but 3 years later I still haven't gotten a penny out of him. My old boss still yells at me every time I see him!

If the damage is really bad, then you at least need to get the plate number and name of the driver for your insurance carrier. It would be great if you could get the insurance carrier as well, but as long as you have the basic information, the company should be able to go after the other company to recoup the payout to you. Even though it's fraudulent, you could always tell try the hit & run routine - they hit your mom's car, took off and the only information you could get was the plate # and name of the company on the side of the truck. Only problem is if it comes out that your mom had a conversation with the guy she's effed.

Good luck

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Hope she's not hurt, as those Coopers don't really have much of a crumple zone.
oh she's fine, im the one with the pain in the ass.....

i just got off the phone with her, as it turns out my litigious aunt was in the car with her and did get the required info, and called the other guys insurance company and filed a claim. hopefully it will work out for me in the end, now that the insurance company is involved i will at least get paid for something. its amazing to me that there are only two people in the world that can piss me off so fast, believe it or not im quite tolerant of other peoples stupidity unless ive told them not to do something and they do it any way (mom and my boss are on the top of that list) i was so fucking pissed that i started drinking at work (something i dont EVER do) im hoping for a decent pay day on this, mini's scored one of the lowest in 5mph impacts so im sure i can jack up the bill nicely, ahhhh i mean repair the vehicle to pre accident condition...... and since it was truly flawless well its aint gona be cheep

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I actually was in a smaller accident like this once. I backed out while this old lady backed out & we didn't see each other.

We both got out of the car and checked each other's cars. I had a 6" dent in my bumper (Civic) and she scratched some paint. She was convinced that it was her fault. I saw it as bad timing. I appreciated her honesty & told her not to worry about it as a result. I fixed the dent myself & sold the car. If I kept it, I would have been happy to paint it myself.

Just goes to show ya that there is some honesty in people out there. I honestly hope your mom doesn't get screwed.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
:arrrh:::hammer::wtf::cussing:cussing:icon_twis:deadhorse:help1: