FU my life in general

it's in the fucking toilet right now. and i shan't bore the board w/ details. thank god i'm not suicidal. but if i blew out all 4 tires and careened into a telephone pole at 90mph w/o a seatbelt, i'd have NO objections.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
well, i have been doing shitty for sometime -
an immediate family member of mine just had a child and the child is retarded,with another siginificant health issue. that really put things in perspective for me.

I'll work on not worrying about things i can't change and focus on what i can. i've actually started listening to tony robbins.

well, i have been doing shitty for sometime -
an immediate family member of mine just had a child and the child is retarded,with another siginificant health issue. that really put things in perspective for me.

I'll work on not worrying about things i can't change and focus on what i can. i've actually started listening to tony robbins.
best thing anyone can do. EVER.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
it's in the fucking toilet right now. and i shan't bore the board w/ details. thank god i'm not suicidal. but if i blew out all 4 tires and careened into a telephone pole at 90mph w/o a seatbelt, i'd have NO objections.
There there, fellah. Chin up.

Alright... that's enough of the love and support nonsense.

Question...

You've got the ESWS, an impressive tray of fruit salad, I believe I remember you mentioning that you were getting close to your twenty years, your rating(corpsman) isn't one of the 'slow climbers'... or at least it wasn't when I was in...

so...

E-5? PO2?

Who, sir... did you piss off?

There there, fellah. Chin up.

Alright... that's enough of the love and support nonsense.

Question...

You've got the ESWS, an impressive tray of fruit salad, I believe I remember you mentioning that you were getting close to your twenty years, your rating(corpsman) isn't one of the 'slow climbers'... or at least it wasn't when I was in...

so...

E-5? PO2?

Who, sir... did you piss off?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i suck at the advancement exam. and HM's are VERY slow as far as advancement goes. but for the first 3 times i was eligible i was in radiography school and had to concentrate on that. hopefully after this deployment i'll pick up first. if i keep getting sent to the middle east it'll help me out w/ picking up chief.

Creasy Bear

Donator
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i suck at the advancement exam. and HM's are VERY slow as far as advancement goes. but for the first 3 times i was eligible i was in radiography school and had to concentrate on that. hopefully after this deployment i'll pick up first. if i keep getting sent to the middle east it'll help me out w/ picking up chief.
HM is slow? Damn... that sucks.

The Navy's advancement system suited me perfect when I was in. That was twenty years ago, and things may have changed, but it used to be that it was all about the exams... the evaluations only counted for about 5% towards advancement. Even though the exams are crap in that they have about NOTHING to do with the real world of what your rating is all about, I still liked the fact that I could just study for the exam, as bullshit as it was, and not have to worry about kissing ass or shining my shoes to make rank. I made E-5 in 2 1/2 years in, and I made the third cut for E-6, and would have been frocked at 5 1/2 years, but I got gone at 5.

Dude... get your rank. Study for the bullshit exam to the exclusion of all else... fuck your duty. Get your rank, and then let all of the useless exam info slide right out of your head.

Radiography huh? Good choice. I'm actually in a college RT program right now. Fear not... the market is ripe. You'll have no problem getting a good job when you get out. The employers LOVE the military thing on a resume... I've been milking it for twenty years.

Buck up, camper... the future's so bright, ya gotta wear shades. :icon_cool

HM is slow? Damn... that sucks.

The Navy's advancement system suited me perfect when I was in. That was twenty years ago, and things may have changed, but it used to be that it was all about the exams... the evaluations only counted for about 5% towards advancement. Even though the exams are crap in that they have about NOTHING to do with the real world of what your rating is all about, I still liked the fact that I could just study for the exam, as bullshit as it was, and not have to worry about kissing ass or shining my shoes to make rank. I made E-5 in 2 1/2 years in, and I made the third cut for E-6, and would have been frocked at 5 1/2 years, but I got gone at 5.

Dude... get your rank. Study for the bullshit exam to the exclusion of all else... fuck your duty. Get your rank, and then let all of the useless exam info slide right out of your head.

Radiography huh? Good choice. I'm actually in a college RT program right now. Fear not... the market is ripe. You'll have no problem getting a good job when you get out. The employers LOVE the military thing on a resume... I've been milking it for twenty years.

Buck up, camper... the future's so bright, ya gotta wear shades. :icon_cool
oh, i know i'll retire as an E6. the way it works now is you get 24 points on your advancement exam for an EP and 12 for an MP. the exam is now 200 questions.
E5= 150 rate ???'s and 50 BMR
E6= 100 rate ??'s and 100 BMR
Cheif= 50 rate and 150 BMR

and yes, HM is now one of the slowest rates for advancement. the real bitch is that, let's say i pick up E6 off of this cycle, then i have to wait 3 years before i can even take my HMC. they tried ot get me into IDC shool, but fuck that. you'll make E8-9, but you can't do shit whne you retire. just trying to ride out the next 6 years, thats all.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
You are the man stew.

I wake up and tell myself that everymorning.

"Chino, Stew is the man!"

Every morning...... :D

Creasy Bear

Donator
Well... I have to be honest. "Stew is the man!" is not the first thing I say in the morning. First I say, "Damn, my balls are itchy." and then I scratch my balls... but right after that I say, "Stew rules!"

I'm not gonna lie to you.

aaaaaaw, i wanna hug you all. thanks. no homo, ok maybe a little homo. :icon_roll

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I always know when there is a feedback read from Spain, it's from you. Good work sir

I always know when there is a feedback read from Spain, it's from you. Good work sir
yeah, and the lack of humor is a dead give-away.
:icon_roll
thank you darlin'.
i know it's all a ruse tho, you just want to stay on my good side so you can get your mitts on my koolaid. :action-sm

Friend/Colleague just turned up in thed Hudson. Girl that I liked is with someone else. I cannot go to my friend's funeral tomorrow b/c I have to work and there are no other board ops.

Fuck me and fuck my life.

You?

blackjacklily

The Black Cobra of WDT
Stew I think you're swell....and you have kick ass taste in movies.

On a serious note, I think we all go through the "my life sucks" routine.
Chin up! You are the man!

Does this have anything to do with a bad phone call to Ron and Fez from Danny in Spain regarding Japan?

Well... I have to be honest. "Stew is the man!" is not the first thing I say in the morning. First I say, "Damn, my balls are itchy." and then I scratch my balls... but right after that I say, "Stew rules!"

I'm not gonna lie to you.
tell you what, when you're about to take your ARRT, let me know. that test is a BITCH!!!!
At least you didn't get this

in the mail like I did. Things can ALWAYS be worse.
yeah, i could be a short, sex appeal of a progeria kid, bald muh'fuckah......
wait....

things are better, but i still REALLY hate my life. *sigh* kill me.