FU N*gger Cunt on George Washington Bridge

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
How the fuck can you not see a 70 foot, 37 and a half ton truck???? It amazes me.

They're doing some construction (looks like resurfacing) and condensing all of the toll booths into 3 lanes, then to 1 lane. Well I'm BARELY out of the toll booths and this dumb motherfucker perches her Civic on my fucking step rail. No damage to my truck but her fucking bumper got ripped off. And of course it was a ******.

So I was trying to get to Westbury before Midnight to get a retention pay but that never happened b/c of this fucking cunt. Instead I got there at 2am. Fucking whore!!!!!!

Oh and the ****** cunt got cited. :haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

So here I am stuck here

NOT receiving my fucking retention pay b/c of this dumb ass. I would go to FH Rileys, but I doubt they let big rigs park nearby. This sucks ass!!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
How the fuck can you not see a 70 foot, 37 and a half ton truck???? It amazes me.

They're doing some construction (looks like resurfacing) and condensing all of the toll booths into 3 lanes, then to 1 lane. Well I'm BARELY out of the toll booths and this dumb motherfucker perches her Civic on my fucking step rail. No damage to my truck but her fucking bumper got ripped off. And of course it was a ******.

So I was trying to get to Westbury before Midnight to get a retention pay but that never happened b/c of this fucking cunt. Instead I got there at 2am. Fucking whore!!!!!!

Oh and the ****** cunt got cited. :haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

So here I am stuck here

NOT receiving my fucking retention pay b/c of this dumb ass. I would go to FH Rileys, but I doubt they let big rigs park nearby. This sucks ass!!

Rigs all seem to like to park on this one street by my house, especially overnight. You could always leave trailer and just take the cab to Riley's. But you better stop by and get me before you go ;)

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I thought about bobtailing, but I'm not so sure I could still find a spot to park.

My cab's a bit unkempt due to the last asshole who had it never cleaned the damn thing. I have yet to get home with it to give it a good rinsing. ;\