FU overzealous bartender cunts

Nov 5, 2002
Washington D.C.
So I was DJ-ing this event tonight and the client told me to drink and eat as I please. I was stone cold sober, going to get my third or fourth glass of wine and this wrinkled old witch-looking cunt bartender goes, "No, you've had enough".

I get this kind of attitude from the wait staff sometimes when I'm DJ-ing. They see the DJ getting paid to drink and eat and have a good time and they decide to bust my balls because they can't do the same. Don't be hater faggots; get your own equipment and maybe you can do the same. FU!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
cunt..... maybe she was pissed that you weren't tipping her? if i were you i would have bitched at the person that hired you, who is she to cut you off when you were told buy the guy paying the bill that you could have as much as you wanted.your entertainment not staff.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I'd have snapped back "I'm sober enough to know that I wouldn't fuck you." and walked-off. . . I'm a sweetie like that.:icon_wink

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
Ugly, old-ass bartenders have a tendency to do that because day after day they see all the tips go to the hot, young ones. It's the way the world works, she didn't have to get all pissy and single you out because of it.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Ugly, old-ass bartenders have a tendency to do that because day after day they see all the tips go to the hot, young ones. It's the way the world works, she didn't have to get all pissy and single you out because of it.
She's in a business to serve and serve she should dammit. And if she's an ugly old-ass bartender then she should go more out of her way to make sure her customers are happy.

Maybe it's because I'm a girl, but I find male bartenders to be much more generous than females. Old or young, doesn't matter. They seem to have a heavier hand and do more buy backs.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
So I was DJ-ing this event tonight and the client told me to drink and eat as I please. I was stone cold sober, going to get my third or fourth glass of wine and this wrinkled old witch-looking cunt bartender goes, "No, you've had enough".

I get this kind of attitude from the wait staff sometimes when I'm DJ-ing. They see the DJ getting paid to drink and eat and have a good time and they decide to bust my balls because they can't do the same. Don't be hater faggots; get your own equipment and maybe you can do the same. FU!
Maybe she doesn't like gay guys? :action-sm

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
4 glasses of wine does not = "Stone cold Sober"..but its not drunk either. Fuck the Cunt right in the cunt.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
Real men drink pino grigio. Shots and beer are for queers.
Apparently I'm bicurious and never knew it. Pino is actually my favorite white wine, but I still love the shots and beers. Thanks, now I'm just a confused lil lad.