FU Owling and Planking

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
I've got one. It's called squirreling. It's where you run into traffic and die.

I don't fucking get it.

Chicks owling are fucking hot

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I had to look up both terms to figure out what they were.

My life was better when I was ignorant.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Owling and planking? What silly mischief are the hipsters up to now?

Nevermind... I just don't care.

whammy_kablammy

9/11/01- I'll Never Forget
I was up @ a camp on a servant event last week & a couple of the kids were planking on just about anything they could climb up on. Even on the roof we were working on. One did it on the board for the roof jacks. I yelled up to move a little more to his right. There was another group of campers whose parents were, will or currently are serving overseas in the military. They had a Black-hawk helicopter come into the camp on Tuesday. They decided to plank on the tail boom. One succeeded. The other couldn't lift himself up & the copter started rocking. The pilot came over & yelled @ him asking if his parents had a couple of million for a new one.

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
I was up @ a camp on a servant event last week & a couple of the kids were planking on just about anything they could climb up on. Even on the roof we were working on. One did it on the board for the roof jacks. I yelled up to move a little more to his right. There was another group of campers whose parents were, will or currently are serving overseas in the military. They had a Black-hawk helicopter come into the camp on Tuesday. They decided to plank on the tail boom. One succeeded. The other couldn't lift himself up & the copter started rocking. The pilot came over & yelled @ him asking if his parents had a couple of million for a new one.
Too bad they weren't camping on Utoya island.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Coning > Owling + Planking

[yt]WygNjMSllLQ[/yt]

Devo37

this vid made me very happy:

[video=youtube;eTLa6lxUx8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLa6lxUx8o[/video]

they should make plankers walk the plank, or sumthin'. tsss

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
"Owling"? I can only take so many Harry Potter references.

Kidlockdmh

Omg my best friends nickname is owl wait til he here's about this owling bs lmao