FU People Taking Kids to Places Where Kids Need Not Be

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
We just got a Dave & Busters in town. I've been wanting to go check it out, but every time I drive over there, it's fucking packed. This is to be expected because it's new and it's Oklahoma. But the problem is not with the amount of people wanting to simply drink beer and play games.

The problem is the fucking Mexican families bringing their kids. Not just Mexicans, but lets be honest, mostly Mexicans. Dave & Busters, as I understood, is a place wherein adults can drink beer and be merry, play some arcade games and whatever. It's not a fucking Chuckie Cheese.

Take your fucking kids elsewhere. This is supposed to be a barcade.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Its a family establishment. If you want to drink and play video games without kids running around, stay home with a 12 pack and fire up the xbox.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Its a family establishment. If you want to drink and play video games without kids running around, stay home with a 12 pack and fire up the xbox.
Dave and Buster disagree.

HOUSE POLICIES

This is the Web site of Dave & Buster's, Inc.

Dave & Buster's welcomes all our guests. We respectfully remind you that Dave & Buster's is primarily an adult establishment.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Yeah but can you play you play skee-ball on Xbox and redeem your tickets for shitty prizes? I think not.

Eh, I guess technically fletcher's right but I sympathize with Shooter. Kids ruin everything. If I'm buying overpriced booze and playing House of the Dead, I don't want a bunch of 10 year olds running around and being all Mexican.

Edit: Or maybe fletcher is completely wrong. Fuck you fletcher.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
From the times I have been to a D&B's I can imagine that most of the people dragging their burdens into the place dont read the house policies. They have a kids menu for christsake.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Familys should bring their kids to Chuck E Cheese, not Dave And Busters.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Familys should bring their kids to Chuck E Cheese, not Dave And Busters.
Less chance of getting shot at D&B's, at least in these parts.

And its families, you savage.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
Kids love games. Families should bring their Lil' burdens to a lake with thin ice. Then, see which one can run the farthest. Last one standing wins.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I refuse to go there ever again.

Food is terrible.

Drinks are overpriced.

And a bunch of tiny little Hitlers running around rubbing their disgusting little paws all over everything.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I refuse to go there ever again.

Food is terrible.

Drinks are overpriced.

And a bunch of tiny little Hitlers running around rubbing their disgusting little paws all over everything.
This x4.

I went to one on a date many moons ago. It really was Chuckie Cheese without the high expectations and pizza.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Eh fuck those places

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
There should be a children's room in every eating establishment that charges more then $20 for an entree. The wife and I ate at Mahogany's Grill in Omaha. It's a pretty fancy place with some pretty fancy food and prices. I'm trying to enjoy my steak and lobster tail and the table next to our has a screaming baby that won't shut the fuck up. This is the second time I have sat down to a $200 dinner with the wife and a kid has fucked up my dining experience. The first time we ate there a little booger eater came up to my table and stuck his finger into my food, "what dat?".

Leave your fucking kids with the babysitter if you are going some place fancy.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
There should be a children's room in every eating establishment that charges more then $20 for an entree. The wife and I ate at Mahogany's Grill in Omaha. It's a pretty fancy place with some pretty fancy food and prices. I'm trying to enjoy my steak and lobster tail and the table next to our has a screaming baby that won't shut the fuck up. This is the second time I have sat down to a $200 dinner with the wife and a kid has fucked up my dining experience. The first time we ate there a little booger eater came up to my table and stuck his finger into my food, "what dat?".

Leave your fucking kids with the babysitter if you are going some place fancy.
You should have told him the body of the last little kid who put their hands on my plate.