FU people that dont recognize.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Been sayin for two years on Wackbag McNab blows... he is a running back with a half ass arm.....with bad legs... we knew this how long?

I bleed green... .. to all you fuckos in the Eagles thread that stuck McNabb up my ass...... FACE!

and in true Philly style... that ****** is starting this Sunday after Feely almost smoked the Pats...

guess Glenn Dandy is right as usual.

now you know why i drink.... I am a Philly fan.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
I still think they shouldnt have let Jeff Garcia go. he had McNabb's job all day long. Shoulda traded his ass while he was worth a draft pick to Minn while you had the chance. Ya that was before he started blaming the fact hes washed up on being black. Ohh wait I mean the media hates him cause hesa black QB. My bad.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You guys are exactly right. They ALWAYS do better when McNabb is out hurt. By now, you'd think they'd figure it out.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
You guys are exactly right. They ALWAYS do better when McNabb is out hurt. By now, you'd think they'd figure it out.
always seems to be in the second 1/2 of the season too.

remember in '02 when Mcnothing got hurt, then detmer was injured so they had to go to feeley, their 3rd stringer who went on to win 5 out of the last 6 gmaes of the season, including getting them into the NFC playoff. what did Reid do? Put in a not 100% McNabb.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
always seems to be in the second 1/2 of the season too.

remember in '02 when Mcnothing got hurt, then detmer was injured so they had to go to feeley, their 3rd stringer who went on to win 5 out of the last 6 gmaes of the season, including getting them into the NFC playoff. what did Reid do? Put in a not 100% McNabb.
exactly.... now watch fat head do exactly the same thing with exactly the same result... are we actualy paying these peolpe to lose?

it is philly... mob?