FU people who drive with their hands out the window doing 85 MPH

jpc165

Through the Fire and Flames
Jan 6, 2004
Flipsville
i fucking hate you all and want to rip your arms off. I dream of the moment something unseen comes along and tears off a finger and it flies onto my windshield. And then I have to use my new rainx blades and bug remover washer fluid to clean it off.

That would make me feel a little better. Fucking jersey turnpike and its fucked up retarded drivers from hell..

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Yeah, whenever I see that I immdiately think of the scene in Grindhouse where the stupid girl has her leg out the window...boom..severed leg.

Even worse is if the hand is making that wave motion thing going along with the music. Yech. And most the time it's a guy who must be questioning his sexuality.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I can think of 12,986 things that annoy me more than this.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Same here. I HATE those fucking fags who stick their hands/arms out the windows when driving! There's no sane, rational explanation for it. I just do!

Even when I was a little kid, I dreamed and hoped they'd get it caught on a tree or street lamp or tractor trailer rig!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I can think of 12,986 things that annoy me more than this.
QFT

You know what I hate... when a tv show starts at 5 minutes after the hour!!!!

FU shows that start at 12:05!!!!!!!1

:icon_roll

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
can you clarify? do you mean just like the trucker arm? resting your arm on the window sill? cause I do that all the time.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Sep 28, 2006
south florida
i guess those of us who don't have air conditioning in our cars should just keep our windows closed until we burst into flames.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
my dad would stick his hand out the window and wave to people. every now and then some retard would wave back. my dad was just doing it to be a dick. fuck him.

jpc165

Jan 6, 2004
Flipsville
I'm ok with the arm resting on the door maneuver. I'm talking about the fuckers with the hand waving in the wind as they try to do some crazy passing at 90mph.

I wanted this man dead.

jpc165

Jan 6, 2004
Flipsville
i guess those of us who don't have air conditioning in our cars should just keep our windows closed until we burst into flames.
now that would be fun to watch as long as it was on the other side of the road and didn't cause a traffic jam for me to give an FU to.

driving sucks. thats all it comes down to. too many people on roads that were never designed to handle loads like they do now. and everyone is an aggressive cuntstick.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
On a Variation....I hate people who drive with their hands on their car roof like it will fly off...and some of my favorite EMS photos are those where asshats have mishaps in their cars and their arm is out the window.....think meat balloon animals.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
I think I know what were talking about here. The guys who point their hand into the wind and then angle their wrist up and down like the flaps on a plane? Then when you drive by you're not sure if they're waving at you, or if you're supposed to know them and stop for them... yeah fuck 'em.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Yeah I saw one of those airhands the other day on the Northern State Parkway,big fat fuck driving fast with airhand going to music blasting.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
QFT

You know what I hate... when a tv show starts at 5 minutes after the hour!!!!

FU shows that start at 12:05!!!!!!!1

:icon_roll
Or when watching the local news it goes to commercial and u switch to another local news station and it is on commercial too. Then you realize the other 3 options are doing the same. I hate that.

I

ImARealMensch

i fucking hate you all and want to rip your arms off. I dream of the moment something unseen comes along and tears off a finger and it flies onto my windshield. And then I have to use my new rainx blades and bug remover washer fluid to clean it off.

That would make me feel a little better. Fucking jersey turnpike and its fucked up retarded drivers from hell..
a HUGE FU to those asslickers who pay more attention to other dickwads with their hands out the window to where their own car is going. PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Aug 11, 2005
At least they're going 85 instead of wetbacks hauling lawnmowers going 45