FU Piece of Shit Honda Driver at Best Buy

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Why is it that whenever people get pissed off - strangers - they immediately have to insult you by calling you names?

Here's the scenario ... I'm walking in the parking lot at Best Buy in Westbury. I'm about to cross the thru lane to the sidewalk when this piece of shit beat up Honda comes speeding down the thru lane. I mean the guy was doing at least 40 which is fast in a parking lot. The guy had to slam on his brake to avoid hitting me.

As any normal person would do, I yelled at him ... 'slow the fuck down'. To which his response was 'You deserve to die if you can't waddle faster, you fat fucking piece of shit bitch'. He wasn't really that young - I'd put him at early to mid 30's - and he had a kid in a carseat in the back. There was another guy sitting in a car parked near the doorway waiting for someone to come out and as I passed him, he asked me if I was okay. HE called the guy a fucking asshole.

Okay, I'm fat, thank you for pointing out something I've known for years. I also know that I don't waddle. But why insult me because you can't drive slowly in a parking lot & nearly hit me? And what a nice lesson you're teaching your kid - someone does something to piss you off so just insult them.

I just needed to vent.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Ahh Westbury. I remodeled that Best Buy a couple of years ago.

Plenty of assholes like this out there.. North NJ ain't much better.

Special note: Best Buy's NE Territory Office is located upstairs in that building, behind the store. If you really get pissed, threaten to call Mr. Bob Tone upstairs.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The douche should be deballed for speeding in a parking lot and you can rip his throat out for saying mean things to you.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I really don't have this problem much. I have one of those faces that makes people think I'm pissed or deranged when I'm actually happy. Or maybe I just luck out...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Ahh Westbury. I remodeled that Best Buy a couple of years ago.

Plenty of assholes like this out there.. North NJ ain't much better.

Special note: Best Buy's NE Territory Office is located upstairs in that building, behind the store. If you really get pissed, threaten to call Mr. Bob Tone upstairs.
I had no idea that the NE Territory Office was in that store. There wasn't anything he could've done in this instance - it was just some random douche. But I'll keep it in mind - it's always good to have someone's name ... just in case.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I had no idea that the NE Territory Office was in that store. There wasn't anything he could've done in this instance - it was just some random douche. But I'll keep it in mind - it's always good to have someone's name ... just in case.
Complain that there aren't enough speed bumps in the parking lot. :action-sm

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
speed bumps would be the responsibility of the owner. Not a tenant.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Agreed. But if I tell the tenant that I almost got run over in the parking lot, and that the competition has a safer parking situation it might get something done.
of course. Still depends on the owner though. I used to have to argue about some repairs & upgrades that weren't required by law.

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
I used to be one of the store managers at that store.

That fucking parking lot is a nightmare. We used to get people complaining to us all the time about accidents, etc but like was said earlier, the store doesn't own the lot, it simply leases the space in the building.

As far as calling the N.E. office upstairs, you'll never get to Bob. The calls end up going to his secretary who then just shoots an email to one of the store managers.