FU Pregnant schwoogie

FU to the pregant schwoogie I work with. It was an accidental pregnancy(how stereo typical) and I am tired of hearing about it.

"my baby is 1 inch long today"
"I'm 9 weeks"
" I am on restrictions"

Translated as I am lazy and have a Dr's note to be even more lazy. I have never wanted to kick someone in the gut so bad in my life. i've also been trying to lure her to the stairs.

BGrant

The piece of shit that got knocked up when I started the hell of a job I'm looking to get out of actually celebrated the fact that her 'man' got WIC/food stamps and that she's getting subsidized housing. I had to put up with that shit for many months, un til she had the rat (out of wedlock of course). Now she blasts her IPOD (with the ear buds in, even though I can hear it across the office and its bothersome to my work performance, yes, its THAT loud). She can listen to her tribal chants and not take calls, and the boss is OK with it all. Maybe in the next life I can be "****** rich" by coming back as a minority.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Must be nice to be able to afford an IPOD while on subhousing and WIC. I work for a living, pay a mortgage and cant afford an IPOD.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
celebrated the fact that her 'man' got WIC/food stamps and that she's getting subsidized housing.
so i guess she says "my mans gots benefits!"

"people" like that amaze me. :icon_roll

Joe Avezzano

This is why I purposefully walk around work with a face full of scowl. Everyone thinks you're a crabby asshole and you don't have to talk to anyone. All coworkers ever want to talk about is themselves and their boring lives/boring kids. I have about 3 or 4 really good friends and that's all I need. I don't need to have "work friends" or friendly chats at work. It would be great if I could just show up for work, and have no one talk to me all day.

bethm1b

person of interest
Walk up to her and ask "so, do you think the baby's yours?" That should keep her busy for a while.

I have about 3 or 4 really good friends and that's all I need. I don't need to have "work friends" or friendly chats at work. It would be great if I could just show up for work, and have no one talk to me all day.

x2

jackjack

It would be great if I could just show up for work, and have no one talk to me all day.
I agree, unfortunately there's little chance of any sort of advancement in most jobs without the social networking. You not only have to do it, you have to do it smart.
You either have to own the place or have a uniquely uncommon skill in order to just be yourself at work these days.
[JIMMYVOICE]Remember, there's no 'I' in team!![/JIMMYVOICE]

Yeah, but there's an M, an E, and no U

Max Johnson

Must be nice to be able to afford an IPOD while on subhousing and WIC. I work for a living, pay a mortgage and cant afford an IPOD.

I did a job outside of a 'homeless shelter' and it was all just able bodied people walking around with ipod's, designer clothes, ... doing nothing all day long.

Beeman99

This is why I purposefully walk around work with a face full of scowl. Everyone thinks you're a crabby asshole and you don't have to talk to anyone. All coworkers ever want to talk about is themselves and their boring lives/boring kids. I have about 3 or 4 really good friends and that's all I need. I don't need to have "work friends" or friendly chats at work. It would be great if I could just show up for work, and have no one talk to me all day.
that's why I love being a beekeeper. I have employees that do what I tell them, they aren't my friends, never will be. And out in a field of bees it's quiet other than the hum of bees, which is calming.

jackjack

I have employees that do what I tell them, they aren't my friends, never will be.
And if they piss you off you can kill them all and nobody will care.

oh, wait.. you don't mean the bees. nevermind.