FU rainy vacations

mascan42

Seriously, can I go anywhere that involves outdoor activity without it raining?

Going to an outdoor concert? Fuck you, here's a torrential downpour right in the middle of it.

Going camping? Have a thunderstorm and flooding.

Sightseeing in London? How about some rain every day until the morning you leave.

Fuck, I couldn't even go to the Grand Canyon without a huge storm, and that's in the middle of the fucking desert.

Maybe I should just stay home. :(

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

Going to an outdoor concert? Fuck you, here's a torrential downpour right in the middle of it.

Sightseeing in London? How about some rain every day until the morning you leave.

Fuck, I couldn't even go to the Grand Canyon without a huge storm, and that's in the middle of the fucking desert.

Or help us out and move to California for a while.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Perhaps you should only go to things you will hate.

Winning.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

meh, same shit happens to me, my first trip to switzerland i never saw mountains till we were running for the plane, same with the second trip, week on the outer banks, it rains for 2 days, two of four trips to las vegas, it rained.... hell i went camping one year and it fucking snowed on easter sunday.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
My family and I went camping in Colorado as a kid and it snowed.

It was the middle of June.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
My family and I went camping in Colorado as a kid and it snowed.

It was the middle of June.
I've been in snowstorms every month of the year here. It hasn't snowed on me since last week, though.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I hear you.

A few years ago when I still had my Mustang GT, I used to pay good money to get it professionally cleaned waxed and detailed inside and out at a local place. Took all afternoon. The first time I did it, it was overcast and literally one second after they backed it out of the bay, the skys opened up and it poured like crazy all the way home.
Happened the year after too I think.

mascan42

And this shit continues. I'm in Austin for the Levitation music festival, and they cancelled it at the last minute because the storms tonight are threatening to cause flooding at the riverbank. I just wish they'd announced it a bit earlier. Like before my plane took off & I was committed to the trip.