FU Sean Hannity

Haeder

South Dakota
FU and your commercial ridden radio show Sean Hannity. The show is good but the fiddlesticking commercials take up almost as much time as actual content. The per hour breakdown is something like this:

00-06 commercials
06-22 hannity
22-28 commercials
28-30 hannity
30-36 commercials
36-52 hannity
52-58 commercials
58-00 hannity

The Great Ron Bennington told us that the better your ratings, the less time you have to spend on air. How true it is Ronnie, how true it is.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
"whaa" That's what you get with regular radio.

Dave11

Yeah his audience is like 10x the size of O&A. Because most Americans are around average intelligence. His audience probably can't tell the commercials from the show.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Dave11 said:
Yeah his audience is like 10x the size of O&A. Because most Americans are around average intelligence. His audience probably can't tell the commercials from the show.
way to say something stupid.:action-sm

I'm happy that Hannity is friends with O&A, but I can't take these fucking conservative wind bags spoon feeding their audience bullshit all day. All they do is keep you scared and worried. "Here's the latest way the Libs are gonna steal America from you!!! And only I can break it down and save us all!"

I like Hannity but he's a little too heavy on the catchphrases.

Mark Levin is a much better conservative talk show.

Haeder said:
The show is good but the fiddlesticking commercials take up almost as much time as actual content.

Watch the harsh language sir. This is a family friendly forum.

tripwire519

01/17/99=M/K/E Figure it out....
im gonna thread jack just a little here...

I have the exact same FU for coast to coast am. Too many commercials and at 2 in the morning I get sleepy and go listen to R+F.

F

fabianscorpio

I Hate Opie The Pock Faced Fuck!!!

Anthony Is A Dork. Oh My Fuckin God He Is!!!! It S The First Time I Saw Him. Holy Crap, I Can See Why He Got Picked On, Imagine What He Looked Like At Age 10 Or 13 Or 16!!??? Skinny, And Very Dorky. His Girlfriend Is With Him Cuz Of The Money. Omg You Know It Guys!!!

F

fabianscorpio

AND sean hannity knows his shit man. i happen to agree with alot of what he says. i like glen beck too. Barskay show 94 wysp man. matt and huggie rock!!

Haeder said:
FU and your commercial ridden radio show Sean Hannity. The show is good but the fiddlesticking commercials take up almost as much time as actual content. The per hour breakdown is something like this:

00-06 commercials
06-22 hannity
22-28 commercials
28-30 hannity
30-36 commercials
36-52 hannity
52-58 commercials
58-00 hannity

The Great Ron Bennington told us that the better your ratings, the less time you have to spend on air. How true it is Ronnie, how true it is.

That's all radio now and that's why it sucks. It's not much different than the free fm show. I think there is like a 4 minute difference between shows based upon your example.

Haeder

South Dakota
Ok. I gotta give it up to Sean Hannity.

Clappy hands to you, good sir.

You went into break at 52 minutes after the hour, came back six minutes later for a 30 second preview of what's coming up in the next hour and dove back into commercials until 6 minutes after the next hour. There may have been a 1-2 minute live read before the commercials started. Not sure about that though.

30 seconds of on-air content in almost 15 minutes.

Please retract my years old FU to Sean Hannity. When someone reaches the point of equilibrium between content and commercials - they win.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
maybe he read your original post and decided to change the way he does he show? Give yourself a pat on the back :action-sm

This is what kills me about the Scott Van Pelt show. The commercial load makes it very tough to catch the entire show as I am constantly having to change the channel due to all the breaks.

I still remember when he said it was a good idea to put chips inside of kids, fuck that piece of shit

00-06 commercials
06-22 hannity
22-28 commercials
28-30 hannity
30-36 commercials
36-52 hannity
52-58 commercials
58-00 hannity

He's just not that good to have to listen to 50% of the broadcast be how 'My Pillow' has changed his goofy life. Then another 25% repeating stats. "lowest Unemployment for Blacks, Lowest Unemployment for Hispanics...." and that is excluding the commercials.
You get about 5 minutes of good programming per hour.
I'm out.

He's just not that good to have to listen to 50% of the broadcast be how 'My Pillow' has changed his goofy life. Then another 25% repeating stats. "lowest Unemployment for Blacks, Lowest Unemployment for Hispanics...." and that is excluding the commercials.
You get about 5 minutes of good programming per hour.
I'm out.
Have you any interest in putting together your own personalized Ramadan Calendar?