FU Sean Hannity

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
He's just not that good to have to listen to 50% of the broadcast be how 'My Pillow' has changed his goofy life. Then another 25% repeating stats. "lowest Unemployment for Blacks, Lowest Unemployment for Hispanics...." and that is excluding the commercials.
You get about 5 minutes of good programming per hour.
I'm out.
Looks like you're in need of some new entertainment. If my assessment is correct, may I ask you a question?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I like Hannity but he's a little too heavy on the catchphrases.

Mark Levin is a much better conservative talk show.
I'm glad to see how much things have changed in 12 years :haha7:
"Not God Bless America but God damn America"
"Robert KKK Byrd"
"Bought and paid for dirty dossie"
"Smashing phones with a hammer"
"Hillary's homebrewed server"
"Lisa Page and Peter Struck"
"The destroy Trump media"
"Its official: Journalism is dead! And we're going to prove it to you tonight!"
**pew pew pew**
"This a breaking news alert : We have new information that implicates (Hillary/Obama/Lynch)...."

Last edited:

LiddyRules

I'm glad to see how much things have changed in 12 years :haha7:
"Not God Bless America but God damn America"
"Robert KKK Byrd"
"Bought and paid for dirty dossie"
"Smashing phones with a hammer"
"Hillary's homebrewed server"
"Lisa Page and Peter Struck"
"The destroy Trump media"
"Its official: Journalism is dead! And we're going to prove it to you tonight!"
**pew pew pew**
"This a breaking news alert : We have new information that implicates (Hillary/Obama/Lynch)...."
Imagine how many Q converts this board would attract if she was around during the Golden Age.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
He's just not that good to have to listen to 50% of the broadcast be how 'My Pillow' has changed his goofy life. Then another 25% repeating stats. "lowest Unemployment for Blacks, Lowest Unemployment for Hispanics...." and that is excluding the commercials.
You get about 5 minutes of good programming per hour.
I'm out.
You don't think it's scary w-when a dead thread comes back to life like that? I-it's real scary kids! Aaaaaaahhhhhhwwwooooooooooo!

LiddyRules

You don't think it's scary w-when a dead thread comes back to life like that? I-it's real scary kids! Aaaaaaahhhhhhwwwooooooooooo!

I'm curious about what weird, wonderful, winding Internet path Grand Master Dee found himself (or herself or themself) on, that got him (or her or them) to find a dead, 9-year-old thread about Sean Hannity, register for this site, and post about it.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm curious about what weird, wonderful, winding Internet path Grand Master Dee found himself (or herself or themself) on, that got him (or her or them) to find a dead, 9-year-old thread about Sean Hannity, register for this site, and post about it.
The correct pronoun is “theyself”.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Holy fuck. Hannity actually said "Bleach Bit" rather than acid wash. I might just faint.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Holy fuck. Hannity actually said "Bleach Bit" rather than acid wash. I might just faint.
I don't watch him past the handover from Tucker Carlson for reasons already discussed. See one show, you've seen them all for the week

Every time I see "bleach bit" I hear in my head like the guy in Animal House saying "PLEDGE PIN?!?!"