FU self-absorbed extreme couponing cunts!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Fuck!

I run out to Publix because I was out of soda. I picked up two Coke 12-packs, a 12-pack of Cherry Coke, and a 12-pack Barq's. They were on-sale, buy two get two free. I also grabbed two bags of Lays chips which were buy one get one free. I head to the Express 10 items or less register. These two bitches, mother and daughter had like 20 items split into 4 different orders (separated by the little plastic bars on the conveyor belt) and like 100 coupons.

Half of the coupons weren't valid (wrong item, etc.) And they are arguing with the cashier, who to her credit was having none of that. She told them to use the coupons they had to purchase the proper items. Other people in line behind me were getting pissed and making comments about how this was the Express line. These snooty cunts didn't care.

All of us ended up moving down to the regular register lines and when I left these two bitches were still there doing battle with the cashier.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Fuck!

I run out to Publix because I was out of soda. I picked up two Coke 12-packs, a 12-pack of Cherry Coke, and a 12-pack Barq's. They were on-sale, buy two get two free. I also grabbed two bags of Lays chips which were buy one get one free. I head to the Express 10 items or less register. These two bitches, mother and daughter had like 20 items split into 4 different orders (separated by the little plastic bars on the conveyor belt) and like 100 coupons.

Half of the coupons weren't valid (wrong item, etc.) And they are arguing with the cashier, who to her credit was having none of that. She told them to use the coupons they had to purchase the proper items. Other people in line behind me were getting pissed and making comments about how this was the Express line. These snooty cunts didn't care.

All of us ended up moving down to the regular register lines and when I left these two bitches were still there doing battle with the cashier.

There should be one dedicated line that accepts coupons.

And it should be in the middle of the freeway.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Fuck!

These snooty cunts didn't care.
They knew you were all jealous of their smart shopping techniques and you all secretly looked up to them.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I was at a Walmart 2 weeks ago and saw an old lady with a superhero cape on advertising that she was an extreme couponer.

Last edited:

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Fuck!

I run out to Publix because I was out of soda. I picked up two Coke 12-packs, a 12-pack of Cherry Coke, and a 12-pack Barq's. They were on-sale, buy two get two free. I also grabbed two bags of Lays chips which were buy one get one free.
Come soon to the FU forum: Fuck You to my Weak Ass Pancreas!

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Come soon to the FU forum: Fuck You to my Weak Ass Pancreas!
ROFL. It's not all for me. Everyone else in my house drinks the shit, but when they go shopping they don't buy any. I'm trying to be a good boy and only have 1-2 a day. I used to be REALLY bad with soda, like 10 a day on workdays since I don't drink coffee or smoke.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Funny thing about the only friend I have who's an extreme couponer: their family is pretty well off.

The husband is a civilian contractor arms inspector. She used to be a buyer for a major department store chain, but is now a stay at home mom for their two kids. Mid 6-figure salary, good public schools, everything is good. I think she does it to get some kind of thrill or challenge in her life. Which makes it all the more annoying.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
I get trying to save money by using coupons. You can get some great deals. I like how in some stores they have store specific "bonus" cards that automatically deduct savings or coupons when you scan it. There should be either a coupon limit (limit either daily purchase or coupon limit) or have a dedicated line for those who have 50 cans of spaghetti o's and thirty .05 off coupons. Just like they have the dedicated self checkout isles.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Could have been worse... could have been separated by coupons/cash... then what they can pay for with an EBT card... then the beer that they put on say a credit card.

Not so much at the local grocery store... happens more at the one in NH where they have a broader umm demo.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Could have been worse... could have been separated by coupons/cash... then what they can pay for with an EBT card... then the beer that they put on say a credit card.

Not so much at the local grocery store... happens more at the one in NH where they have a broader umm demo.
Only good thing about NH are those fucking "Lobsta Rolls"!! :action-sm

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
My sister's ex-husband was an OCD extreme couponer. He was on multiple anti-depressants/anti-anxiety drugs.
They had plenty of money and owned their house outright but this twitchy Fuckhead would have piles of coupons in every room, including the bathroom.
Every Saturday he'd go out and drive up to 100 miles total to use as many coupons as possible. He'd buy shit they didn't need or would never be able to use. My sis would secretly throw expired stuff away because he'd get enraged if he knew she trew away 300 cans of expired spam.
When they got divorced, she found ha had a secret savings account of $300,000. She took this kook to the cleaners. Now he lives in their old house alone in utter squalor, according to their kid, who hates to go there.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I've got the "bonus card" for Winn Dixie and it's pretty cool. First of all, you get points towards money off gasoline. I was up to $1.10 off per gallon before I filled the Pilot a few weeks ago. And, it gives you all of the "sale" prices without having to clip coupons, etc.

The other grocery store I shop at is Publix. They do digital-coupons. You just enter your phone number on the credit pinpad at the register and it applies them to your order automatically.

Both stores do TONS of BOGO deals, more than the grocery stores I shopped at up north. 90% of the time, I don't even make a list. I know what stuff we need and I just walk the aisles and buy whatever is on-sale.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
I get trying to save money by using coupons. You can get some great deals. I like how in some stores they have store specific "bonus" cards that automatically deduct savings or coupons when you scan it. There should be either a coupon limit (limit either daily purchase or coupon limit) or have a dedicated line for those who have 50 cans of spaghetti o's and thirty .05 off coupons. Just like they have the dedicated self checkout isles.
I don't shit on anyone trying to save a buck. I'm Chinese, after all. We're cheap. But have some fucking courtesy, dammit.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I don't shit on anyone trying to save a buck. I'm Chinese, after all. We're cheap. But have some fucking courtesy, dammit.

My main gripe is that those cunts were in the Express line. In the regular line, you expect to be stuck behind someone with a bunch of items and a bunch of coupons.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Cheapish... really they are looking for a deal... also they appreciate good service as well. When I was selling kitchens in Toronto (wicked large
My sister's ex-husband was an OCD extreme couponer. He was on multiple anti-depressants/anti-anxiety drugs.
They had plenty of money and owned their house outright but this twitchy Fuckhead would have piles of coupons in every room, including the bathroom.
Every Saturday he'd go out and drive up to 100 miles total to use as many coupons as possible. He'd buy shit they didn't need or would never be able to use. My sis would secretly throw expired stuff away because he'd get enraged if he knew she trew away 300 cans of expired spam.
When they got divorced, she found ha had a secret savings account of $300,000. She took this kook to the cleaners. Now he lives in their old house alone in utter squalor, according to their kid, who hates to go there.
Hoping he had a Prius... as I really wouldn't want to drive that far in my truck. Like had a deal on some horse bedding... like a buck cheaper then I can buy it from the feed store. But when I factored in driving there and back 2 hours each way... then loading and unloading 100 bags said nope.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Now I want to hear stevethrower 's wicked large kitchen story.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Now I want to hear stevethrower 's wicked large kitchen story.
Hmmm the board remembered what I was gonna type then I started something else... was gonna say sold a few large (basement) kitchens to some of those McMansions with Chinese customers... I shaved a couple of points off the price (they felt like they got a bargain)... and they basically gave me pretty cool gifts for the bargain and good service. Typically single malt scotch etc... when I worked in the store basically there were a few (Chinese) customers who would only come in when I was working.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It's Florida...what group likes to move there? JEWS!
Who' s known to be Cheap? JEWS!!
Who like to argue? JEWS!
I blame the JEWS!!!

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Hmmm the board remembered what I was gonna type then I started something else... was gonna say sold a few large (basement) kitchens to some of those McMansions with Chinese customers... I shaved a couple of points off the price (they felt like they got a bargain)... and they basically gave me pretty cool gifts for the bargain and good service. Typically single malt scotch etc... when I worked in the store basically there were a few (Chinese) customers who would only come in when I was working.
Yeah. They figured you were doing them a big favor, and a gift is usually called for in situations like that. Koreans, for all that they have a rep for being cheap, are often pretty easy to fool and you can take them to the cleaners all day long if your game is right. You have to be Asian and speak a little Korean, but I know people who've fleeced the Korean community and had them coming back for more. It can be a beautiful thing.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It's Florida...what group likes to move there? JEWS!
Who' s known to be Cheap? JEWS!!
Who like to argue? JEWS!
I blame the JEWS!!!

I don't think they were Jews. But I'd wager that their home had wheels...