FU Sick People

#1
I want to give a massive FU to people that are sick and out in public.I am walking into the truckstop and I hear a guy sneeze and then slurp back his snot.
I purposely stay down wind of him to avoid the mist of biological snot.I make it inside to go to the ATM and there he is.I stand back to wait and this F'ing guy sneeze's all over the F'ing ATM without covering his mouth.
If you're out and about with some kind of illness,Please remember you are a
Biological terrorist in my eyes.I should be able to shot terrorists on sight.:icon_evil
No,I didn't use the ATM and Yes I wanted to punch this waste in the face,but didn't want to get his snot on my fist.
 

Mybigcans

Just a snatch.. No more, no less...
#2
I find spraying these inconsiderate asshats with Lysol works quite effective... If you're sick stay the fuck home, keep that viral or bacterial goodness to yourselves....
 

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
#3
Wash your hands at least seven times a day or after any chance encounter with some diseased scumfuckbag.
 

Mybigcans

Just a snatch.. No more, no less...
#4
d0uche_n0zzle said:
Wash your hands at least seven times a day or after any chance encounter with some diseased scumfuckbag.
Wow I think some smart bitch with bigcans said that once before... :icon_wink
 

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
#5
Soap and water is better then any spray crap. THINK OF THE OZONE HOLE.
 

Mybigcans

Just a snatch.. No more, no less...
#6
d0uche_n0zzle said:
Soap and water is better then any spray crap. THINK OF THE OZONE HOLE.
or purell hand wipes.... good stuff when you can't get to a bathroom to wash your hands right away..
 

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
#7
The only problem with those hand gels is they also kill off good bacteria as per my doctor and could help create a super bug.

Oh, NO the world is ending. :virus:
 

Mybigcans

Just a snatch.. No more, no less...
#8
d0uche_n0zzle said:
The only problem with those hand gels is they also kill off good bacteria as per my doctor and could help create a super bug.

Oh, NO the world is ending. :virus:
I'm mindful of that.. I try to wash my hands before using the purell, but sometimes you just have to use it.. If I use the PATH or the subway, I'm NOT waiting to find a bathroom in NYC, the gel comes out...
 

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
#9
Completely understand, nothing worse then some of the freaks who are so clueless about being disease spreaders. We should ship them off to the Big Easy.
 

Mybigcans

Just a snatch.. No more, no less...
#10
d0uche_n0zzle said:
Completely understand, nothing worse then some of the freaks who are so clueless about being disease spreaders. We should ship them off to the Big Easy.
let's round 'em up.... I'm game...
 

DeltaPin

Well-Known Member
Donator
#11
I just sneezed onto my monitor, so now you're all infected. :action-sm :icon_mrgr :action-sm
 
#12
DeltaPin said:
I just sneezed onto my monitor, so now you're all infected. :action-sm :icon_mrgr :action-sm
If you can infect everyone on the board by sneezing on your monitor.
Then we all got AIDS,because I know Lil Jimmy has squirted his Baby Gravy on his monitor more than once.:loll2:
 

Outer Limits

Registered User
#13
Would sick people please stay the fuck home!
This past Sat night the wife and I are at a concert and the guy sitting behind me had to hack tuberculosis at my back all fucking night.

The same goes for sick kids. Parents keep them home.
Earlier in the week I'm working at an event where people brought children, many of whom had that deep sounding sick kid cough. Kids are walking germ factories. Keep 'em home.
 
Top