FU SiriusXM online player

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CUNT SHIT STAIN ASSHOLES. 105 is the only channel NOT WORKING on your shitty feed.

Why I pay for this subpar service is beyond me.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Aren't there like 5 of these "fuck sirius xm online" threads floating around?

My favorite is when I'm doing yard work, got my xm feed on my spare droid x playing through my backyard speakers, with the radio inside in my office, when it decides I haven't paid it any attention in a while, decides to turn itself off until I tell it "yes, motherfucker, I happen to LIKE that station, which is why I haven't turned it off in two hours!"

That shit makes my blood boil. I get that not everybody has unlimited data plans, but here's an idea: Built it into the app so that it can be turned off by the user?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R

My favorite is when I'm doing yard work, got my xm feed on my spare droid x playing through my backyard speakers, with the radio inside in my office, when it decides I haven't paid it any attention in a while, decides to turn itself off until I tell it "yes, motherfucker, I happen to LIKE that station, which is why I haven't turned it off in two hours!"

That shit makes my blood boil. I get that not everybody has unlimited data plans, but here's an idea: Built it into the app so that it can be turned off by the user?
You expect Sirius suits to use logic?

How dare you!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Perhaps more than that.

And aren't you supposed to be working on opening that safe or are you going to use the India power outage as just another excuse to sit on your sorry ass in that hot tub? Oh, wait, I forgot you broke your little hot tub.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
SiriusXMStreamer

no timeouts, shit will play all day

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I've gotten reduced prices for a year now because I keep complaining. Sirius/Best of XM/Online feed costs me around $7 a month. Also, while I still listen to music via satellite, I've been downloading shows for months now. Fuck the online feed, and I see no real issue with it because I'm technically paying for the service... it's just much better to have an actual file I can pause and resume whenever I want, and it doesn't cut out or kick me off.