OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

FU spiders...

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by Madness, May 31, 2012.

1. Madness

Madness Registered User

I was working in the basement on Tuesday and one of the fuckers decided to bite me on the ear while I was setting up the television.

This morning rolls around and my ear is swollen to hell and it's spread to my face, neck, shoulders and chest. A doctor trip later and I've got fucking cellulitis. Got pumped full of steroids and I have to take antibiotics for the next 10 days. I'm also going to get a giant fucking bill out of this.

Fuck you spiders, I'm spraying the shit out of the foundation and basement this weekend.

2. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

Get the insecticide powder and spread it all around the outside of the house, this will help keep other bugs from getting inside, if there are not bugs inside you won't have any spiders because the spiders feed on other bugs - then let off a bunch of bug bombs inside to kill anything in the basement

One of those fuckers bit me on the knee when I was 10 or 11 in FL and I still have the scar from it

about 2 years ago one of them got in one of my cousins shoes and bit her on the toe, and it looked so bad you'd want to cut it off

There are black widows around here as well, but you never hear of anyone getting bit by one. Another cousin of mine caught a couple and kept them in jars.

Outside I see wolf spiders the size of mice - you get bit by one and its going to hurt but their venom isn't toxic to humans, they're just creepy to look at and they run fast.

Its those brown fuckers that are the problem

3. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

But spiders are arachnids. [/Literal AHC]

It always is.

4. CousinDave

I'm saying that if you cut off the food supply for the spiders they won't be in the house

5. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

Plus wolf spiders jump. There are some that if you go to smack them, they will jump towards you.

Had to have all my model homes sprayed, walked into one of the garages and there was a spider on the wall that was almost the size of my hand. Fuuuuu!!!!

6. Chino Kapone

Just had to kill one. He was walking down the hallway here at home. They are really bad this spring, but this guy was a tank. Went to smash him, and he ran under the closet door. I'm such a girl when it comes to spiders.

7. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Banned

can't believe how some people want to have them as pets, they fucking creep me out

8. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

Spiders don't intimidate me much for some reason... I don't think I've ever had a bad spider bite, even though I've worked in construction... sometimes on old houses/cabins out in the mountains where there are a lot of spiders.

Snakes, on the other hand, freak me out.

9. Chino Kapone

This was about 2 weeks ago. Woke up to this nice bite. Still have a little spot.

I don't know how it was able to bite through all the hair.

[​IMG]

10. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Banned

rub antiperspirant on it and make sure it has aluminum sulfite in it, because it will draw the poison out.

I got bit by a wolf spider and that made it better

11. the Streif

the Streif ¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
    Donator

What's wrong with spiders?

12. jnoble

jnoble Lingering longer for a longering linger

Spiders don't scare me in the least nor do snakes. I enjoy watching the webs outside my windows that they make sometimes and seeing them constantly fixing and making it bigger or taking it apart.
    I'm just scared of anything that swarms and can attack in large numbers like wasps and hornets, etc.

13. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Banned

[video=youtube;4lYdD9DdLNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lYdD9DdLNY[/video]

MaXXX Hardcore!!!

14. Cunt Smasher

Cunt Smasher Caligula Jr.

In my kitchen, the kids about shit. Size of a 50c piece.
    [​IMG]

15. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

I hate all spiders and snakes!

16. CousinDave

I don'y hate them because they do help control pests, I just don't want them inside or where I can see them.

I'll kill any venomous snake or spider on sight, even if an endangered species.

17. Chino Kapone

18. Hudson

Hudson Supreme Champion!!!!!
    Donator

Mwahahahahahahah!

2 people dead after swarms of venomous spiders invade Indian town

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/0...de-indian-town/?test=latestnews#ixzz1wnSJD5Tt

19. Chino Kapone

20. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

I had a tarantula for several years, and it was quite docile. The only things ever knew it to harm was crickets and a science teacher.

21. NikkorTheMonk

NikkorTheMonk Registered User

True fact: At any given time in your day you are no further then three feet from a spider.

22. WhiteHonkyDevil

WhiteHonkyDevil El hombre de los moleculos!

Fuck spiders. I was somewhere in upstate New York for a graduation party in 1997, and the people who I was staying with had me stay in the basement. I had never seen so many different types and sizes of spiders.

Of fucking course, I got bit on the face while I slept. Half of my face swelled up to the point that I looked like the Elephant Man. About a week later, the swelling had gone down just enough to see the bite, so I squeezed the shit out of the swollen parts of my face. Much like a zit, it exploded pus. A lot of pus. High pressure, fire hydrant style. I then milked my own face for the next HOUR AND A HALF to get everything out from under my skin. There's still a little piece of solid something at the bite site, 15 years later.

23. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

I had the same thing happen when I was a kid. I had this marble sized stone on my thigh for a few years. I finally got some rubbing alcohol and cut the spot open. I plucked out what I can only describe as a white stone. I'm not sure what it was, but the spot I dug it out of to this day is a dead spot under the skin. You touch it and it sinks about 1/2 inch before you hit fat/muscle.

I had a spider problem at my house. I had a bug guy tell me to close my curtains at night because the light was attracting flying instincts to my windows and the spiders were quickly setting up shop. So I close all my shades at night and like magic the spiders went to better hunting grounds.

24. lockjaaaaww

lockjaaaaww All out of Bubble Gum.

I crawl under decks all the time and everytime I have to throw sand at webs to clear out the spiders. I know one day I'm gonna run into a brown recluse and that will be the end of me. I have bite marks all over my body but I think most if not all of them are tick bites. Fucks ticks also.