FU stupid bitch the sox won,,,get over it

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I am all set with the baseball stuff, all set with the yankee sox stuff, today I finially put up the gloves for next year. On this board it's all done in jest, we all have our opinions and we fire back and forth, but in the end it's understood that we are passionate about the GAME.......well tody I learned that some people take it really personally, and are fucking nuts.

To summarize= 57year old women from New York who has been living here for about ten years or so who also is a big Yankees fan came into the gym. I asked her if she watched the last game,,,she said she did.

I asked if she was mad because she made a lil' sour puss face and was ribbin' her a little. WELL MISTAKE #1. She wen't on to "inform me," that the Red Sox players are classless because they don't shave, they wear there uniforms baggy, and they sprayed alcohol onto the kids at Fenway Park durring there celebrations,,,and they were celebrating in there underwear, and in her words "and all they had won was the playoff games, it wasn't even a world series win yet."

She kept going "informing me," that I don't understand because im too young and never saw baseball as it was once played, (im 28 btw not 18), and she let me know that the red sox owners are little steinbrenners...I asked why and she informed me it's because they are in it for the money,,,her words "when was the last time they had a bat day at fenway."

This insanity wen't on for a little while and I just sat and listened, others started to gather around listening to this anger and jelous mouth spew venom and crazzzzzyyyyneeesssss...she was shaking at one point and I decided to change the subject.

I am saying FUCK YOU CUNT!!!!!!! On this board since I can't say it to her face for fear she will **** me

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
once again The red sox have a great team had a great year Congrats huge yankke fan here....

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
once again The red sox have a great team had a great year Congrats huge yankke fan here....

that's the thing,,,im sick of it, I talk shit but in the end would of said "great job, great year," it's a fucking game for christ sakes,,,,this women was physically shaking over this...

and im not saying a sox fan wouldn't do the same

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
And another one! This is getting seriously rediculous:arrrh: A guy today I talked to was asked the question, "what do you think, great season hu?" And since it's the cape we get a few Yankees fans= he was FUCKING PISSED! He responded "what do you mean what do I think, I don't think anything of it, why, why, why do you ask!, Is that ok, really im asking is that ok,,"he wen't on and on then walked away and LEFT THE FUCKING GYM!?!?!?!??!??!:icon_eek:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Some people take things way too seriously.It's a friggin' game & unless you're the Steinbrenners or whoever owns the Sox, it doesn't really matter which team wins because you're not benefiting from it financially. The bottom line is that both teams gave us an excellent season of baseball & as is always the way one team has to lose. Unfortunately this year it was the Yankees. But that doesn't mean that next year we won't come back and kick the Sox' collective asses ;)