FU Summer

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Stupid allergies. I can't breathe and my ears are clogged.

Stupid sun. It's still light out at 8 at night.

Stupid heat. It's hot.

Summer sucks.

Waa waa ... complain about it when you live in the South.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
and fuck the new yorkers who flud the beach where i live and fuck up everything while thinking they own the place. FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

pooicide

it snowed yesterday morning and it was 60 all afternoon...summers great

Salem

Midgets = funny
and fuck the new yorkers who flud the beach where i live and fuck up everything while thinking they own the place. FUCK YOU IN THE ASS
Fuck New Yorkers in general.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
TO expand on this FU, fuck summer colds, which I seem to have picked up. Snot running out of holes that snot isn't even supposed to accumulate in.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
I'd also like to extend this fuck you to the fat bitches who think it's appropriate to don a 2 piece. Poor group of 10 year olds that passed by right when she was bending over and laughing with disgusted looks on their faces made my week.

Summer does suck, if only for the heat.
I'd take 6 degrees over 95 degrees anyday, give me winter all year round. I don't even mind the darkness at 5pm, I'm not out "playing" fuck the kids.

Summer is annoying

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
fuck those stupid teenage sluts wearing next to nothing and then complaining when they get attacked or *****..YOU WERE ASKING FOR IT YA WHORE!

monkeyjuice

Savage Animall!!!
Move to North Dakota for a few years and I promise you will never bitch about warm weather ever again :p

taban

i like to just go to coney island and get sliced by glass under the sand and swim around floating condoms. maybe untangle a crab wrapped in fishing line once in a while, relax and listen to the mexican tunes and watch old men in speedos and mexican guys in their underwear. :icon_cool

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
TO expand on this FU, fuck summer colds, which I seem to have picked up. Snot running out of holes that snot isn't even supposed to accumulate in.
1. Thats not stot in that hole
2. get tested for Syphillus.

Just kidding. Long time , no speak Joey. Its been a while.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Love summer. Heat is like a hug from mother nature.
come to work with me on a 90deg day, when i have to paint a bulldozer, or worse wash one with a steam cleaner. my old boss was a complete cocksucker about the heat/summer, then would double my work load because in the summer we could do bigger jobs, outside, in the sun. he yelled at me one time because i was using a fan on me outside. he would praise how great the heat was, then go sit in his air conditioned office. the guy im working for now hates the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter, if he could air condition the shop i think he would, but he has no vision (the race shop is air conditioned)) wonder why i want to work there?

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
I fucking hate it when my friends are out doing "summer things" and I'm stuck at work every fucking weekend. That drives me fucking insane.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Summer fucking sucks down here in Texas. Its literally hot as hell down here. Dry, is it ever dry. Its like the fucking 1930's Dust Bowl down here from June to October. I hate the goddamn allergies I get mostly, I will end up scratching my eyes out. I still prefer this to cold though, fuck snow and ice. :icon_eek:

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Being a cook and working during summers fucking blows. But the one thing I hate about summer, is the sun coming up at 4:45 am.