fu sun burn

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea im a dumb ass and got my self fried yesterday, i haven't been this burned in 10 years. worst part is i knew i should have put sunblock on but didn't think that i had it in the truck but i didn't bother to look for it till it was too late.... now i feel like shit and i deserve it

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
Oct 12, 2004
Seaford Harbor Long Island
You are always leaving things in the wrong places.....get some solocane spray can shit to ease the pain.:)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I hate sun burns. Sun poisoning is even worse, especially when it's you feets/ankles that get all crispyfied.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Hate that for ya, Bro. Nothing worse than a bad sunburn. . . I wised-up this year: I started going to the tanning bed and got a base tan. I spent all day by the pool yesterday with no sunscreen and had no problem. About 10 trips to the tanning bed = Not having to worry about sunscreen = Not having to put-up with the agony of a 3rd degree sunburn like I normally do every summer.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I blame my uber whiteness.
yep. whats funny is over the years ive gotten less and less sun, and ive also started to ware sunblock (my wife is fair skinned and so is my boy) so when i do get burned its worse and worse

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
no i was just too stupid and lazy to just look in my truck, i cant blame the dogs for this one, even though the puppy did eat a can of it the other day made a hell of a mess, and gave her the shits for a week

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I am the ultimate honky. Being Scotch-Irish, I am a pasty white boy. I burn like a mo-fo if I am not careful. I feel your pain. I've been a dope and forgotten to put on sunblock and gotten real bad sunburn on fishing trips on tops of my legs, etc.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I shave my head so I *have* to wear sun screen constantly

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
yup, was out at the lake today for 6 hours. didnt wear sunscreen for the first 4 hours, thought i had enough sun, then put a little sunblock on. wow, i was sorely mistaken.

other than myhead and shoulders and back, tops of my feet are fuckin COOKED, and i gotta wear boots tomorrow, so im gonna want to crawl in a hole and die tomorrow

Dicktator

Frozen Meatbals 4life
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
It's the curse for us who have the privileged skin color.

Aug 11, 2005
Pour vinegar on ya, see
if it works.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Hate that for ya, Bro. Nothing worse than a bad sunburn. . . I wised-up this year: I started going to the tanning bed and got a base tan. I spent all day by the pool yesterday with no sunscreen and had no problem. About 10 trips to the tanning bed = Not having to worry about sunscreen = Not having to put-up with the agony of a 3rd degree sunburn like I normally do every summer.
Hope you read the story about the woman from the UK who was addicted to the tanning bed and died of skin cancer. Granted, she was an extreme case (everyday tanning) for ten years.

But, it illustrates that white people should just be white, instead of trying to be a mud person.

Smokezilla

Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Hope you read the story about the woman from the UK who was addicted to the tanning bed and died of skin cancer. Granted, she was an extreme case (everyday tanning) for ten years.

But, it illustrates that white people should just be white, instead of trying to be a mud person.
Tis true. . . I normally don't indulge in such faggotry, but I knew I was going to the beach and I got tired of getting KILLED by the sun and ruining my vacation. A few visits and I've had a killer summer. I haven't put-on a drop of sunscreen this entire weekend and spent Saturday and Sunday in and around the pool for about 6-8 hours both days. . . and I'm a Bronze God!!!:p

Oh, and I'll probably die from lung cancer before the skin cancer thing. . . I can't stop smokin' the cigs!:action-sm

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Being white totally sucks. The "burning side" of me I get from my mom. Thanks a bundle ma.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
yea im a dumb ass and got my self fried yesterday, i haven't been this burned in 10 years. worst part is i knew i should have put sunblock on but didn't think that i had it in the truck but i didn't bother to look for it till it was too late.... now i feel like shit and i deserve it
I'm on antibiotics, and didn't realize how it'd affect my vulnerability to sunburn. I'm usually fairly sun-resistant, but I just got ROASTED on Saturday.

Itchy, itchy, itchy, itchy, hurt, hurt, itchy, itchy, itchy, hurt.

Smokezilla

Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I'm on antibiotics, and didn't realize how it'd affect my vulnerability to sunburn. I'm usually fairly sun-resistant, but I just got ROASTED on Saturday.

Itchy, itchy, itchy, itchy, hurt, hurt, itchy, itchy, itchy, hurt.

AZT???:huh::action-sm