FU Tie Domi

FU to the biggest pussy in the NHL Tie Domi for his cheap hit on Scott Niedermayer. Fucking douche bag was pissed that Scott Stevens kicked his ass.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
B]YEAH FUCK HIM THAT PUNK. I HOPE HE GETS TO PLAY THE NEXT GAME. SO STEVENS CAN BREAK HIS FACE!!![/B]

No the fucking NHL pussed out and suspened him for the rest of the playoffs. There trying to change there image and make hockey a more family oriented game. Fuck that i want the violence. Lucky for him but there will be payback next year when both teams meet in the regular season.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oh yeah. The devils will have their redemption. I can't fucking wait. Domi is and has always been a punk. He's a tough fuck. But I remember once back in the day. He picked a fight with the wrong guy.

Jeff beukaboom of the rangers. Beuke left him a bloody mess. I can't wait for stevens to do the same.

Yeah Stevens was fucking going nuts cause he was in the penalty box when it happened and he was cursing and pointing at Domi probaly telling him your ass is mine. Domi is a pussy. Luckily they said Niedermayer is ok and should be able to play.

[ 05-04-2001: Message edited by: imoverherenow ]