FU to $3 red bulls

Oct 28, 2004
what the fuck happened that fucking stores can charge you $3 for one 8/3 FL OZ can of red bull?

it is $2 at duade reade, $2.50 anywhere else....but lately stores have bumped that up to $3. That's nearly a 20% increase from the $2.50.

fucking savages.....with their reactionless faces giving me $2 bucks back from a $5 bill for a can of sugar water.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
what the fuck happened that fucking stores can charge you $3 for one 8/3 FL OZ can of red bull?

it is $2 at duade reade, $2.50 anywhere else....but lately stores have bumped that up to $3. That's nearly a 20% increase from the $2.50.

fucking savages.....with their reactionless faces giving me $2 bucks back from a $5 bill for a can of sugar water.
That fucking sucks! buy in bulk, buy in bulk.

$6.88 for a 4 pack at wal-mart. they had a sale a few weeks ago, $5.88 a 4 pack. i bought 5 or 6 of em. gotta buy it in bulk, especially if you know you are gonna drink em.

also if you mix the Energy vitamin water with redbull you get a nice longer buzz.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I always paid $2.09 for 'em. Then it jumped to $2.25 and quit buying it.

sledge30

Oct 17, 2005
Inverness, Florida
Used to work for a Red Bull Distributor, Cost to stores 4 Pack $5.33, 8oz can $1.33. Its the stores that are jacking it up. Even with a 40%(average mark up) mark up a single should be $ 1.86 and 4 pk $ 7.36. Sadly Walmart has the best deals usually. 6.88/4pk, 1.88 single

L

Leticia

I work at a bar that charges 3 bucks for reb bull. BUt it's a venue, so it's more expensive of course.
That sucks that it's 3 bucks at some store. That's just ridiculous. It really isn't worth that much. It's just caffeinated sugar water.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
x2... Red Bull is awful for you anyways.
i know its awful, i drink 2 a day anymore.... thats why im combinging it with gatorade, life water, vitamin water... whatever will work. redbull smoothies are not that bad either.

L

Leticia

i know its awful, i drink 2 a day anymore.... thats why im combinging it with gatorade, life water, vitamin water... whatever will work. redbull smoothies are not that bad either.
You do drink 2 a day as a downgrade or you don't drink 2 a day anymore?

And doesn't it make it worse to combine it with other stuff? Although gatorade doesn't sound that bad.

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
Red Bull is a rip off.. I switched to Rockstar, it's 16oz and about the same price as a small RB. Keeps me going for a while. Great with Vodka too.

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
I was a Redbull junky for a while but I cut back. I only use Redbull for jager shots now. Couldn't pass that up. A guy at work drinks 6 a day - he is all jittery and quick to do shit he doesn't think about. Damn.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Rockstar was my favorite, until I OD'd and got sick on it one night trying to stay up late playing BF2. I'm guessing it was just too much sugar. Now I can't drink any of them. They do give you a nice legal buzz though.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
You do drink 2 a day as a downgrade or you don't drink 2 a day anymore?

And doesn't it make it worse to combine it with other stuff? Although gatorade doesn't sound that bad.
2 a day on average.... which is not really good for me at all. the way i see it is if you combine it with other drinks like gatorade, powerade, life water, etc.. you dont drink it as fast and takes your body longer to process the drink which gives you a longer rush. the first time i made a redbull smoothie i was bouncing off the walls for almost my whole work day.

i like the sugar free alot, but they are not as powerful as the regs.

this is my redbull smoothie recipe:

1/2-1 redbull
2 scoops protein powder
1 banana
handfull of frozen bluburries
handfull of other frozen fruit
8-12 oz skim milk
1/2 a cup OJ
tblspoon of honey
7-8 ice cubes

put the solids in first and then mix once all the ingredients are in.
i will generall drink this for breakfast if i get up in time to make it in the morning. this will make one big ass smoothie.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I laugh at 3 dollar redbulls...try buying 20 dollar redbull vodkas all night...without getting the rest of the can...

Big Dick Mcgee

Apr 3, 2005
Lynchburg VA
I buy in bulk at Sam's club. At this point I"m hooked on them. I can't make it in the morning without them.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Don't recommend drinking that stuff too often. It gives me the shakes & I loove coffee. (hence the caffeine molecule avatar)

tonypop

Feb 2, 2006
I used to drink 2 a day until about a month ago when we had to cut back on unnecessary daily expenses. For about 2 years I could not go a morning without at least one. I was a cranky sumbitch if I didn't have one in the morning. It was ok after 2 or 3 days without one and now I don't need them anymore in the morning.

They can charge you anything they want... more power to 'em that they sucker people into it, that's the American way.

If it pisses you off that it's $3, then don't buy it. If enough people don't buy it at that price, then they won't be able to charge that much (though it's still a ripoff at $2/can).