FU to alcohol and those whocan't handle it

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
This mey end up being long winded, but really thats life. I am sick and tired of dealing with fucking drunks every where you go to have a good time. The movies, a ball game, the bowling alley, a parade, a concert, etc. Most people really cannot handle their booze in these situations.

Yesterday, my town had a festival, same festival every year. It called General Montgomery Day. It draws about 50k people every year. It is the home of Orange County Choppers so it has really gotten big the last few years.

Well, it starts out with a nice little 8k race, a parade, food, vendors, all the cornball stuff you expect from a end of summer festival. Fireworks cap off the night and everyone goes home happy.

Everyone except the two kids I witnessed getting hit by a drunk driver last night on my way home. This scumbag did not even stop. He sent these two kids (about 14 -15 years old) flying in two different directions. One girl and one boy, just so happens the girl is a friend of the family.

Looks as though she will have a couple of broken legs, the boy did not seem so lucky as he was bleeding from his head pretty bad. The part that broke my heart is that there was candy all over the street from these kids.

You see earlier in the day the people in the parade throw candy for the kids. So here you have two kids that started the day watching a parade and collecting candy to ending the day in an ambulance because some asshole can't handle his fucking booze.

Its the same shit everywhere. I am off to the Jets game in a few hours and will witness the same fucking assholes drinking all goddamn day. The will get billigerent, start fights, get behind the wheel of their cars and put someone's life in jeopardy.

The ironic part to me is that we look at all these 3rd world countries and call them savages, like we are any fucking better.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
This mey end up being long winded, but really thats life. I am sick and tired of dealing with fucking drunks every where you go to have a good time. The movies, a ball game, the bowling alley, a parade, a concert, etc. Most people really cannot handle their booze in these situations.

Yesterday, my town had a festival, same festival every year. It called General Montgomery Day. It draws about 50k people every year. It is the home of Orange County Choppers so it has really gotten big the last few years.

Well, it starts out with a nice little 8k race, a parade, food, vendors, all the cornball stuff you expect from a end of summer festival. Fireworks cap off the night and everyone goes home happy.

Everyone except the two kids I witnessed getting hit by a drunk driver last night on my way home. This scumbag did not even stop. He sent these two kids (about 14 -15 years old) flying in two different directions. One girl and one boy, just so happens the girl is a friend of the family.

Looks as though she will have a couple of broken legs, the boy did not seem so lucky as he was bleeding from his head pretty bad. The part that broke my heart is that there was candy all over the street from these kids.

You see earlier in the day the people in the parade throw candy for the kids. So here you have two kids that started the day watching a parade and collecting candy to ending the day in an ambulance because some asshole can't handle his fucking booze.

Its the same shit everywhere. I am off to the Jets game in a few hours and will witness the same fucking assholes drinking all goddamn day. The will get billigerent, start fights, get behind the wheel of their cars and put someone's life in jeopardy.

The ironic part to me is that we look at all these 3rd world countries and call them savages, like we are any fucking better.
Sorry bout your friends, I hope everything is OK with them.

But, your going to a Jets game, you better get your drink on! ;)

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I am sure that by 6PM I will have a FU to the Pats thread....

J-E-T-S
JETS
JETS
JETS

TrashyMags

Jul 28, 2007
I lived in state college, pa. and I can totally sympathize. The best time to be in town was summer when the rabid drunks were at a minimum. Why has it become a trend to not just have a few beers and chill, but get disgustingly drunk and wildly out of control? It used to be just a few dumb frat boys, who would straighten out when they got a job, but now, so many people seem to think life is one big house party.

AuGmENTor

Get AIDS and DIE, STUPID
Sep 19, 2006
upstate New York
I just thank god that during my 25 year alcohol fueled bunge, I never killed any kids. IMHO, alcohol should be illegal to use in any public situation. The b-b-b-boys were saying like a week ago that 13,000 people die a year from traffic fatalities related to booze. Were it not for big business lobbying your government (and lining some of their pockets I'm sure) this would be a no-brainer. But life is wayyyyyy easier with pain-go-bye-bye juice.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
only way to not be annoyed is to be one drink ahead of those around you

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I dont want to sound like an ass... but was said drunk driver driving down a road? or totaly out of control?

Me personaly know theres people drinking and not just that dark roads,and danger everywhere for children...I watch my kids like a fucking hawk. you have too. I have a almost bigger problem at events with parents not watching their children close enough.

sorry if my devils advocate strikes a nerve,, considering you know the familys involved... but.. man you gotta really watch your kids atthat kind of shit.

Imagine on the flip side of the coin... the guy driving had a few beers two kids darted out in front of him and hes looking at 20 years to life in prison. when even if he was drinking apple juice the accident may of happened...

In my opinion it has alot to do with how drunk or bad at driving this guy was...

We have all had a few beers and could drive... I always fear through no fault of my own getting in an accident someone gets hurt in and i get full blame because I had some beers.

I pretty muched stopped drinking n driving for this reason... i know i can drive but the scenario is just to scary to imagine in my mind.

I guess to sum it all up... I see these guys on the news that killed someone drinking n driving and I have to wonder/ would the accident of happened even if they were sober? Sometimes accident shappen... but if you had a few beers they treat you like Jeffry dohmer.

again i hope this counterpoint doesnt make you angry... its justthe other side of the coin... there always is one.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ill have to jump on the wagon with mr president, prohabiton was tried in this country and it had horrable results, the problem doesnt just lie with the guy driving the car. ive seen kids fucking off in the street, and doing plenty of other stupid shit, booze isnt the problem its our lack of teaching our kids right from wrong, i cant tell you how many times ive had to grab a hold of a kid about 1second from doing something stupid only to be admonished buy there parents. recetly i was at a car show and some white trash peice of shit had her tribe of savages running around the parking lot like babboons, one of the little savages runs into traffic and the woman starts yelling at the driver not the little hoodlem that thought it would be fun to play chicken with the guy in the street rod.....

that being said, i have for the most part given up on drinking and driveing, ummm thats why i dont go to any O&A events. because im a drunk and i cant only have "one" its not that i cant handle my booze quite the contrary i can drink like a fish, but if im not drunk the rest of the drunks irratate me to the point of wanting to stab them in the eye........

AuGmENTor

Get AIDS and DIE, STUPID
Sep 19, 2006
upstate New York
I dont want to sound like an ass... but was said drunk driver driving down a road? or totaly out of control?

Me personaly know theres people drinking and not just that dark roads,and danger everywhere for children...I watch my kids like a fucking hawk. you have too. I have a almost bigger problem at events with parents not watching their children close enough.

sorry if my devils advocate strikes a nerve,, considering you know the familys involved... but.. man you gotta really watch your kids atthat kind of shit.

Imagine on the flip side of the coin... the guy driving had a few beers two kids darted out in front of him and hes looking at 20 years to life in prison. when even if he was drinking apple juice the accident may of happened...

In my opinion it has alot to do with how drunk or bad at driving this guy was...

We have all had a few beers and could drive... I always fear through no fault of my own getting in an accident someone gets hurt in and i get full blame because I had some beers.

I pretty muched stopped drinking n driving for this reason... i know i can drive but the scenario is just to scary to imagine in my mind.

I guess to sum it all up... I see these guys on the news that killed someone drinking n driving and I have to wonder/ would the accident of happened even if they were sober? Sometimes accident shappen... but if you had a few beers they treat you like Jeffry dohmer.

again i hope this counterpoint doesnt make you angry... its justthe other side of the coin... there always is one.
Good poitn, good point. Parental supervision IS an issue. Maybe they are drinking too much??!!

AuGmENTor

Get AIDS and DIE, STUPID
Sep 19, 2006
upstate New York
ill have to jump on the wagon with mr president, prohabiton was tried in this country and it had horrable results, the problem doesnt just lie with the guy driving the car. ive seen kids fucking off in the street, and doing plenty of other stupid shit, booze isnt the problem its our lack of teaching our kids right from wrong, i cant tell you how many times ive had to grab a hold of a kid about 1second from doing something stupid only to be admonished buy there parents. recetly i was at a car show and some white trash peice of shit had her tribe of savages running around the parking lot like babboons, one of the little savages runs into traffic and the woman starts yelling at the driver not the little hoodlem that thought it would be fun to play chicken with the guy in the street rod.....

that being said, i have for the most part given up on drinking and driveing, ummm thats why i dont go to any O&A events. because im a drunk and i cant only have "one" its not that i cant handle my booze quite the contrary i can drink like a fish, but if im not drunk the rest of the drunks irratate me to the point of wanting to stab them in the eye........
I didn't see prohabition said anywhere, maybe I missed it. I think it should be completely legal to do WHATEVER you want in the privacy of your home, be it drugs or whatever. That is what America is all about. It's when you LEAVE your home and endanger the lives of me and mine, or whoever that this becomes an issue. You don't have to be behind the wheel to be a liability.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
the liberals like to call it a slippery slope,

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker?

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
This is the latest....even worse than I thought

Cops: Teens critically injured by drunk driver leaving Gen. Montgomery Day
September 09, 2007
Village of Montgomery police arrested a drunken driver who struck two teenage pedestrians in the vicinity of Union Avenue and Sears Street last night.

Both teens are hospitalized at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, police said. The boy fractured a vertebra and is now paralyzed from the neck down, police said, and the girl is in critical condition with unspecified injuries.

The driver, police said, had been at the village's General Montgomery Day festivities since approximately 1 p.m. Saturday. He hit the teenagers on his way out of town at around 8:40 p.m. Witnesses told police the driver, whose name has not yet been released, slowed the car after striking the teens, then continued west on Route 211.

He was located minutes later by Village of Montgomery and Town of Wallkill police officers, near the Galleria at Crystal Run mall, off Route 211, and charged with driving while intoxicated. The driver's blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit, said village police Chief John Luffman.

Alexa James

AuGmENTor

Get AIDS and DIE, STUPID
Sep 19, 2006
upstate New York
This is the latest....even worse than I thought

Cops: Teens critically injured by drunk driver leaving Gen. Montgomery Day
September 09, 2007
Village of Montgomery police arrested a drunken driver who struck two teenage pedestrians in the vicinity of Union Avenue and Sears Street last night.

Both teens are hospitalized at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, police said. The boy fractured a vertebra and is now paralyzed from the neck down, police said, and the girl is in critical condition with unspecified injuries.

The driver, police said, had been at the village's General Montgomery Day festivities since approximately 1 p.m. Saturday. He hit the teenagers on his way out of town at around 8:40 p.m. Witnesses told police the driver, whose name has not yet been released, slowed the car after striking the teens, then continued west on Route 211.

He was located minutes later by Village of Montgomery and Town of Wallkill police officers, near the Galleria at Crystal Run mall, off Route 211, and charged with driving while intoxicated. The driver's blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit, said village police Chief John Luffman.

Alexa James
Heh, you're from my neck of the woods dopie. (I'm in Newburgh, wishing I wasn't).
I went to General Montgomery day maybe three years ago. What a drunken mess it was. Not really any shock that thia happened there. I mean, they have the Budweiser tent all set up. Do they think everyone WALKED there? Blech.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
sorry about the injuries to your freinds , I bet you next year the beer tent is gone. twice the limit and behind the wheel kill the prick now. I drink and if i've had one beer I go nowhere near my vehicle. nuff said drink responsible!

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Just to clear things up a bit here, I am not saying that alcohol should be banned or limited. I think people should grow the fuck up and take responsibility and that includes the bar owners and people who serve these fucking people who are obviously wasted.

Also I am sure this idiot was not by himself. Where are his friends ? Don't they realize that this asshole could kill someone. Its just fucked up.

Also these are kids, they are not my friends. As a matter of fact I am friends with the girl's parents. She is 15 years old.

With regards to our fearless leaders post. Again, I agree with him 100% when it comes to small children. My kids are all under 8 and never leave mine or my wife's sight. These kids were 15 years old and did nothing wrong. They were crossing a road. It was a relatively well lit road. I saw them, my wife saw them, but this asshole just plowed over them like they were boxes in the road.

I came running out of my car and he was stopped about 100-200 feet from the accident. I bent over to see that the girl was alive and turned around, he was gone. he traveled about 10 miles in less than 5 minutes from the time he was caught. So this asshole was well lit up.

He was actually so stupid that he just kept going straight. There were plenty of side roads he could have turned off to get away cleanly.

Now with regards to the drinking that goes on at this festival, it is very well known and the locals get off of the streets before dark. The asshole was from out of town.

And the reason for the Bud tent is that the owner of the local Bud distributor is a town resident. A real stand up guy and tries to give back to the town.

Its just really fucked up and makes me hug and kiss my kids a little more every day and night. Life is way too fragile.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
Its just really fucked up and makes me hug and kiss my kids a little more every day and night. Life is way too fragile.

keep hugging them and loving them that's all i have to say , best wishes to you sir.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
yep no beer tent next year, guess i wont be going

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Here is the latest on this mess with regards to the driver.

He has a previous DUI conviction and is 23 years old. He should do some serious time for this one. He is being held on 125k bond

He also had two friends in the car with him. I have been saying this all along that his friends should be made responsibile to some extent as well.

They were stupid for letting this guy get behind the wheel, as well as, leaving the scene of an accident. Maybe if people started be more responsible around these drunk assholes, the drunk assholes would not do as much damage.

I have been the dick on many occasions and took the keys from friends, The next day I have still had my friends, no one ever stays pissed.

Its so fucked up and can be avoided.

As far as the kids go, the boy had his spine severed, but they say they expect him to recover and maybe even walk again.

The girl had over 12 hours of surgery yesterday to try and repair her crushed legs. She had rods put in both her legs and dozens of pins placed. She was put in a medically induced coma, so she would not move her legs. She also had to be put on a ventilator because she was not breathing well. She is in critical, but stable condition.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
really sad to see young peoples lives so disrupted in their prime. hope the boy walks again... that paralyzed shit is the worst.

yeah, this guy sounds like a real asshole... young n dumb... he will be in jail till hers 40.. nobody wins here.

I guess my post in generated because no matter how much Ive ever drank I was never so fucked up I would plow over two kids, but I know theres people who do get that way..... priors and things should be how he is judged is all im saying.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
My wife's cousin has a husband in jail right now for D.U.I. 8th offense.Absolute shocker there's no dead bodies in his past.Fucking asshole.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
This is why I bike everywhere I go. I can get completely hammered, and I'm only endangering my own life. It's pretty hard to kill someone on a bike, I've never heard about it happening. My drinking will never, EVER effect your lives. I promise you that. 2 years ago I couldn't say that unfortunately, but drinking and driving isn't my thing... somehow I never got caught.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
FUCKED UP UPDATE.

The kids are still all fucked up. Girl slowly coming out of the induced coma and the boy is basically paralyzed.

My wife has some strange guy come to my doorstep yesterday and it turns out that he is a private investigator hired by the attorneys retained by her parents. They are interviewing all the witnesses.

Now don't get me wrong, these kids are entitled to whatever they get. However, can you at least wait for them to come home from the hospital befoe you start your lawsuit. Will it really make a difference if you get your $10 million bucks a month later....Your kid is not even awake yet.

Go and be at your child's side instead of a law office for Christ's sake. I understand if you need to go home and shower, take care of other kids, go to work, but to even be talking to a lawyer at this point in time is just fucked up to me.

AuGmENTor

Get AIDS and DIE, STUPID
Sep 19, 2006
upstate New York
This is why I bike everywhere I go. I can get completely hammered, and I'm only endangering my own life. It's pretty hard to kill someone on a bike, I've never heard about it happening. My drinking will never, EVER effect your lives. I promise you that. 2 years ago I couldn't say that unfortunately, but drinking and driving isn't my thing... somehow I never got caught.
What if you swerve your bike in front of me, causing me to head on a school bus full of babysitters and nuns? Then you most certainly have affected the lives of those who choose not to drink. And just so you know.... If you get popped operating a bicycle under the influence, you get a DWI that goes right on your drivers lisence. Bike on brother!

About the lawsuit: I agree with you about the appearance of going to a lawyer this soon. But we don't know all the facts, do we? Did the dick that hit them have insurance? Lots of times these things take alot of time... Maybe they needed to get the ball rollong. Don't get me wrong, they could be grimy like that, but I wont judge them...