FU to Asshole Who Don't Clean up Their Dog's Shit

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Fuck you to the lazy fucking cunts who didn't pick up their dog's shit on the sidewalk outside my apartment. Pets aren't even allowed in this complex, but you had to go and let one shit and leave it there. There's nothing quite like wondering why you smell shit while standing in the complex's laundry room and realizing that it's on your shoe. I hope your dog gets loose and you get hit by a car while trying to catch it.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I hate that too. I have alot of curb space around my house and it seems like
people feel they don't have to clean up after their mutts.

FUCK EM.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Just another item in the litany of ways that dogs improve our lives. you should be subject to having your license to own a dog revoked if you're found leaving dog shit around the town. There should also be huge fines for people whos dogs are found roaming. He got out? Too fucking bad that's $2500 bucks please. Build a bigger fence or a stronger leash or keep him inside.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Just another item in the litany of ways that dogs improve our lives. you should be subject to having your license to own a dog revoked if you're found leaving dog shit around the town. There should also be huge fines for people whos dogs are found roaming. He got out? Too fucking bad that's $2500 bucks please. Build a bigger fence or a stronger leash or keep him inside.
i think someone needs a puppy for his little darlings.....;)

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
NO! No I don't!

although, cute little puppies are irresistible!

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I watched some assfuck the other day actually go to the trouble of bagging up the dogshit and then look around him to see if anyone was watching and the fling the bag of shit out into the street. The fuck? I don't have a dog and one of the main reasons is because of the shit. I don't need to be stepping in it in my own yard or driving over a baggie of it because some savage didn't want to walk the extra 20 fucking feet to throw it away.

SKRI

Oct 26, 2007
I live in a big rectangle
ever happen to you as a little kid, runnin through the yard playin' and havin a great old time, all of a sudden on one foot you just slide about ten feet? congrats, you just stepped in dog shit!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ever happen to you as a little kid, runnin through the yard playin' and havin a great old time, all of a sudden on one foot you just slide about ten feet? congrats, you just stepped in dog shit!
hell i did that last week..... quite frankly i have no problem dealing with dog shit, for me the love of my doggie is well worth the effort...