fu to being allergic to cats

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
it took me 27 years of living on earf (linglooooo) to realize i'm allergic to cats. i've never really had any friends that had cats. i;m over a friends place who has a cat but it usually shys away from people. today the cute little fella decides she wants to jump up and hang out for a bit. soon enough, by eyes start itching to the point i could barely open them. i'm not mad at the cat, i'm mad that i'm allergic, cats are pretty cool.

what the fuck are the point of allergies?

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
I hate my cat allergies. My cat kicks ass, but I suffer for it. My one year old nephew is highly allergic, so he can't even come to my house without getting rashes and all puffy.

I'm allergic to both cats and dogs, but waaay more so to cats. It's horrible. I barely notice around dogs, but if there's cats in the house, I'm a mess. Cat's suck big time.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I hear ya. While I I am a dog person, I like the personality that cats have too but, I cant keep them. IT STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE IT !

My cat is great, she plays fetch, and we sleep together.
Maybe I Am a queer...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
im not a fan of cat hair, im trying to talk my wife into getting one of these after DOC dies (he likes to eat pussy)

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
I find that it's best to just not eat the things that I am allergic to.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
My sister has a cat allergy. Some cats are worse than others. Popping a benadryl before going to someone's house with a cat will help you out alot if you're allergic.