FU to Bobby Valentine

J

joey8ball

FUCK YOU BOBBY V!!!!!!! If I have to sit and watch him mismanage the Mets one more time he should start to grow eyes in the back of his head.FUCK U VALENTINE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Joey can you tell me how he mismanaged? I just want to hear your thoughts on how he fucked up again. I can tell you this, he has been resting too many people. He needs to put a consistant lineup on the field. I am getting pissed with all of his manuevering all the time. You have to kind of cut him some slack. He is working with alot of injuries. We are missing fonzie and jay pay. Plus all of our pitchers seem to have nagging injuries.

What are your opinions on how he is mismanaging?

J

joey8ball

well Maveric, the main reason you hit the nail on the head with the everchanging lineup.As for Fonzie and Payton being hurt that is all the more reson to have stability in the lineup. Then watching Fri night in the 7th Escobar on second and Desi up Reliford could fake the bunt to allow a speedy Escobar to steal third. instead with the same score 3-1 today Lenny harris on first and ventura up what the hell was he thinking sending Harris and running out of a possible inning? Also why o why would he keep Mark Johnson and let Darren Bragg go?All of this makes me think what looked to be genius last year was dumb luck.Because if he was smart he would realize with fonzie down and piazza struggleing he cant mix it up like he did last year. :D

MAVRIC305

Well in all honesty I don't mind Mark Johnson. I think he's a good player. Sometimes I think Zeile should take a seat. Cause he hasn't done shit this year. His stats are not that bad, but he should have 14 homeruns by now, not 4.

As for Bobby V's decision making, you are dead on. I can't be sure if he called that steal by Harris today. but that was the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen. Why would you try to steal with a homerun hitter at the plate? Stupid.

I was at fridays game, and I remember that Escobar on 2nd play. Without a doubt he should of had Escobar take off, even if he didn't put the fake bunt on.

Bobby is doing a terrible managing job this year. But I don't think he is a one hit wonder. He is a good manager. I think it's more of the players fault. Just as Fred Wilpon said. I like Bobby V, I don't think he deserves total blame. Though he does deserve a FU for his managing against our arch nemisis the Atlanta Braves. :mad: :D

Im a Yankee fan but i follow baseball and i think that Steve Phillps the GM for the Mets is to blame here for your teams poor performance this season so-far. He made some bad moves in the off-season.

J

joey8ball

well maveric my point on Johnson is that he can only play first. Bragg was a guy who could play more positions.This allows him to get more at bats and I feel swing the bat better.

J

joey8ball

IOHN, please you dont want to get me started on Steve Phillips.He needs to be a GM for a club in a small market like KC or Montreal.I don't think he can handle running a team like the Mets.

The Mets really needed to re-sign Mike Hampton that was a big loss to your pitching rotation.

J

joey8ball

Excatly, and look who steve phillips decided to replace him with. steve trachsel and kevin appier. A total record of 5-16.And since the signing of Mike Piazza when was the last time phillips tried to get a big bat through free agency? Here is some news, a two man staff and no hitting equals SUCK. :( :eek: :confused: :mad:

Your Mets need a fire lit under your asses. I think you really need to trade for Boomer aka David Wells he will bring some intensity to your team. Fuck what the media says about him i bet half that shit is not even true. He would get your team fired the fuck up.

MAVRIC305

You make a great point Jay. They do need to pull of a deal of that magnitude, anything to light a fire. Either Boomer or a big hitter. They have lost six straight and have no life. They have gone from National league champions to soon to be in last place. It's shameful. I had so much confidence going into the seaon that they would atleast make the playoffs. I have made bet of 100's of dollars that they would make it back to the World series. That's why I never bet on my favorite teams. It's a jinx.

Jay your dead on, fuck the critics. Boomer would light a fire. Phillips needs to pull the trigger now and fuck the reprocussions.