FU to cancer research

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I'd like to send a big fuck you to cancer research and the progress being made. Currently my uncle is dying in a hospital room from liver cancer. He was diagnosed almost a year ago and has been fighting it ever since. Apparently it has been a losing battle. He has been undergoing kemo treatments at Duke University hospital commuting every week from his home in Myrtle Beach with my aunt. The tumors are aggressive and now have pretty much shut down his liver. The ironic fact is that just last week was the 36 anniversary of my grandmother's death(his mother). She died of the same cancer in the same amount of time. So, the lesson here is folks, what has cancer research and its countless billions of dollars done to cure this life destroying disease. Fucking jack squat. So fuck you medical miracles. Good job saving my family's life.

D

Dani0524

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Liver cancer is horrible and its very hard to treat. I know you are saying FU to research but it is remarkable for people. I am sorry to ask this; but what stage was your Uncle in when they put him in a Research study? Again, I am so sorry the drug is not working for your Uncle.

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Liver cancer is horrible and its very hard to treat. I know you are saying FU to research but it is remarkable for people. I am sorry to ask this; but what stage was your Uncle in when they put him in a Research study? Again, I am so sorry the drug is not working for your Uncle.
Not exactly sure. He had a colonoscopy 3 years prior and everything was cool then. When they performed the colonoscopy 3 years later as prescribed that was when they found the cancer. I just find it amazing that 36 years later he has to suffer the exact same way as his mother. Currently I have 5 family member now suffering with cancer. I'm almost 30 and I think I may try and get a colonoscopy just in case.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ill see your liver cancer and raise you bone cancer, caused buy agent orange......

sorry about your position, ive been there and it sucks. at least you kind of know what is going on, and he's going to Duke, my old man refused to tell us how fucked up he was till he came home to die, and refused to go to Penn till it was too late, so i add a big FUCK YOU to the doctors that think there gods. and the US government for dumping that shit on my old man while he was just doing the job he was drafted to do.

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I'm sorry to hear that sir. I though tabout writing a nice conformed letter to these medical companies just to see what kind of response I would get if I just said hello and fuck you.