FU to Cell Phones and Make-up

Darkstar

The big yellow one's the sun
Man, a huge FU to people talking on cell phones and women putting on make-up while driving. Everyday on my commute some ass on a cell phone almost changes lanes into me. Asswipe, HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!!

And we should have the right to run anyone putting on make-up while driving off the rode. I almost got hit 3 times on Friday by women doing their makeup on the highway. I've got an idea, get up 5 f'ing minutes earlier.

You mean they're not talking hands-free?
Isn't that illegal in NY? lol :D
Kill 'em all..

FOFOLINA

I agree kill them..
I have to be the only chick that does not put my make up on while driving..
I think it is best bet to put it on when car is on park.

hmmm, I have a hands free kit installed in my car.. It even has remote direct connect..

I dont wear makeup although I do cut a lot of people off...Just for a goof

Excuse me while I go to the bar and finish getting drunk................. Later :eek:

BabyBunni

I make it a habit every morning to put on mascara, talk on my cell, and drink D&D coffee all at the same time. And Fo, when did u start driving? Where have I been the moon??

FOFOLINA

lol like i said when i am in the car lol bb

Originally posted by Darkstar:
<STRONG>I almost got hit 3 times on Friday by women doing their makeup on the highway. I've got an idea, get up 5 f'ing minutes earlier.</STRONG>
do you have any Idea how long it takes these broads to put that shit all over there face? maybe they should get up an hour earlier!

Thank god I leave for work at 6AM, There are no women on the road..

FOFOLINA

I dont take that long to get ready...
To tell you the truth it all depends on where i go is when i take a while to...but when that happens I make sure i am ready way way way ahead of time.
and most likley i am way ready than when i go out with my friends that take forever to come here.