FU to colonoscopy prep

Jimbo929

Check out my big c**k
Jul 26, 2005
I have spent the past 12 hours passing liquid from my hinney preparing for my colonoscopy this morning. I had to take 32 pills as big as mentos over a 2 hour period, and drink 64 ounces of water. The only good thing about it was that I read Lil Jimmy's whole book, while perched on the throne, loffing and spewing. I'll post photos if any of them turn out hot...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Pills? Usually the liquid stuff is the way to go.

Well, good luck with the violation of your ass pipe.

I

ImARealMensch

I thought you'd like that Jimbo!

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
I suggest sticking a few fingers in there to Loosen things up a bit.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
I have spent the past 12 hours passing liquid from my hinney preparing for my colonoscopy this morning. I had to take 32 pills as big as mentos over a 2 hour period, and drink 64 ounces of water. The only good thing about it was that I read Lil Jimmy's whole book, while perched on the throne, loffing and spewing. I'll post photos if any of them turn out hot...
At least you have the excuse of having to go in for a colonoscopy. I drank a shitload of that liquid prep stuff because I thought I was bound up.

Yech.

So....how'd you like the procedure ;)

Jimbo929

Check out my big c**k
Jul 26, 2005
The procedure itself was nuthin.... They gave me an IV that knocked me out... did'nt remember a thing. The worst part of the whole thing was my hinney doing a pressure washer impersonation for the prep. They found some pollops, and removed them. Hopefully they will come back B-9 .

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
When I had the ol' asspipe scope, I was unfortunately awake and very aware of everything going on.

I felt violated afterwards.

Apr 22, 2005
I was sound asleep for mine, but for some reason I was dreaming of Snuffy and mayo.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
Of friend of mine had colon cancer (12 years remission, woo hoo) and treatment and monitoring include lots of colonoscopies. She maintains the worst part is the prep, the procedure isn't nearly as bad as the hours of shitting.