FU To Delusional Losers!!

E

Evil Kitty

**Disclaimer....just venting....not directing this towards anyone on this board**

FU YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PATHETIC LOSER! UNDERSTAND ONCE AND FOR ALL I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! STOP EMAILING ME, STOP AIM-ing ME AND STOP TALKING TO OHER PEOPLE ABOUT ME!!! NO ONE, ESPECIALLY MY FRIENDS, WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ARE A JOKE!! I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS THINK AND MY BOYFRIEND DOES NOT BELIEVE YOUR PETTY LIES SO GIVE IT UP ALREADY. CLIMB OUT OF THE SANDBOX, YOU ARE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN ANYMORE!!!

There, I feel better. Sorry about the capslocks...venting is more gooder when you "shout" ;)

FOFOLINA

Kitty hun vent all you want...its all good No need to say sorry about the caps..
:D I hope all goes well

E

Evil Kitty

Thanks Fofolina :)

Okay so here we go again with this idiot.....

I broke up with this loser 6 months ago and he still will not leave me alone!! Tonight I see him at a bar, ok...he's with another girl. Thank God!! But does this keep him from staring at me all fucking night to the point where the guy I was with wanted to kill him?? No, of course not. This girl is kissing him and all over him yet he still keeps watching me, like I care. Can someone please tell me why the Hell this delusional loser even bothers?? He whines if I don't talk to him, he has hissy fits if I talk to other guys and he has people ask me stuff so he can figure out what I am up to....It's been 6 months, WTF??? Get over it already...God, what a nightmare. I am really starting to hate this fucking freak! My friends can't stand him, he still hangs out with us no matter how many times we tell him off. The people that do talk to him do it because they feel sorry for him. He has the personality of a dead flea and he just doesn't take hints....I seriously don't know what else to do about this weirdo. Must I keep paying for one stupid mistake (dating him)? :rolleyes:

ARGH!!!!!

FOFOLINA

You are welcome Kitty.
and i have been were you have one time..
I call it marriage.
Dont let it get to you,this all shall pass its just gonna take time.
Chin up and keep doin what you are doin.

DIRTY_HARRY

Originally posted by FOFOLINA
You are welcome Kitty.
and i have been were you have one time..
I call it marriage.
Dont let it get to you,this all shall pass its just gonna take time.
Chin up and keep doin what you are doin.
Vent away Kitty Vent away