FU to girls with no courage

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm so sick and tired of dealing with girls who won't or can't be upfront about how they really feel about me, so instead of doing the decent thing and telling me, or e-mailing me, or at the very least telling a friend to tell me that they're just not interested in dating me, they do the most gutless thing possible and just stonewall me, ignore me, don't return messages or calls, and hope that if they pretend I suddenly don't exist anymore, then things will take care of themselves. FUCK YOU!!!!:mad4: The most recent examples are a girl I took out last June and after she told me and a mutual friend that she wanted to go out again and thought I was fun to be with, blah blah blah, I never saw or heard from her again. Wouldn't return my messages, or e-mail, or texts. It was like I never existed to her. You twat, I hope you never meet a decent guy again and you grow old and lonely because of that middle-school crap.
And just this week, I asked someone I'm just friends with who I don't have any designs on if she wanted to go with me to a concert next month because I have an extra ticket....same shit. She got my message asking her if she was interested and ignored it. And then I jokingly asked her a couple days later via e-mail if there was a problem and she ignored that too. FUCK YOU!! I was being friendly, I hardly ever get to hang out with you, cut the shit. :arrrh:
To sum things up...IF YOU'RE NOT INTO ME, THAN TELL ME 'NO THANKS!' OR MAKE UP AN EXCUSE LIKE YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR HAIR OR YOU HAVE AIDS OR ARE A LESBIAN. WHATEVER, JUST DON'T PLAY DUMB AND PRETEND I NEVER ASKED!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?????:mad4:

And then some of them bitch that they can't find a decent guy. Well, gee, maybe you pissed off most of them pulling that shit. Have a nice life getting fucked over by assholes.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Pick up the book "The Game" By Neil Strauss and you will never put up with that shit again.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
that is why i go for the balloon knot on the first date

MJMANDALAY

Ever try guys?

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
I'm so sick and tired of dealing with girls who won't or can't be upfront about how they really feel about me, so instead of doing the decent thing and telling me, or e-mailing me, or at the very least telling a friend to tell me that they're just not interested in dating me, they do the most gutless thing possible and just stonewall me, ignore me, don't return messages or calls, and hope that if they pretend I suddenly don't exist anymore, then things will take care of themselves. FUCK YOU!!!!:mad4: The most recent examples are a girl I took out last June and after she told me and a mutual friend that she wanted to go out again and thought I was fun to be with, blah blah blah, I never saw or heard from her again. Wouldn't return my messages, or e-mail, or texts. It was like I never existed to her. You twat, I hope you never meet a decent guy again and you grow old and lonely because of that middle-school crap.
And just this week, I asked someone I'm just friends with who I don't have any designs on if she wanted to go with me to a concert next month because I have an extra ticket....same shit. She got my message asking her if she was interested and ignored it. And then I jokingly asked her a couple days later via e-mail if there was a problem and she ignored that too. FUCK YOU!! I was being friendly, I hardly ever get to hang out with you, cut the shit. :arrrh:
To sum things up...IF YOU'RE NOT INTO ME, THAN TELL ME 'NO THANKS!' OR MAKE UP AN EXCUSE LIKE YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR HAIR OR YOU HAVE AIDS OR ARE A LESBIAN. WHATEVER, JUST DON'T PLAY DUMB AND PRETEND I NEVER ASKED!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?????:mad4:

And then some of them bitch that they can't find a decent guy. Well, gee, maybe you pissed off most of them pulling that shit. Have a nice life getting fucked over by assholes.
Flea_Man? That you?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Oh yeah, just to ward off the wiseasses here...there's nothing wrong with me. I'm a good looking guy, my head is screwed on straight, I work and support myself, act polite to people, have a good sense of humor (I'm an O&A fan afterall) and I don't do, act, or say anything that would alienate people. Just letting you know before the "it must be all your fault" posts start :)

MJMANDALAY

Oh yeah, just to ward off the wiseasses here...there's nothing wrong with me. I'm a good looking guy, my head is screwed on straight, I work and support myself, act polite to people, have a good sense of humor (I'm an O&A fan afterall) and I don't do, act, or say anything that would alienate people. Just letting you know before the "it must be all your fault" posts start :)
Ahhhhh your a good guy then. Your Foooooked. Bitches like a Bad Boy.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Hang in Flea

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
I blame you. It's all your fault

:action-sm <----Wavey guy makes it okay

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Ahhhhh your a good guy then. Your Foooooked. Bitches like a Bad Boy.
Quoted for mother fucking truth.

I'm a good guy, albeit some people (every single wackbagger) call me a cunt, and I can't find a chick that will go out with me even once. I thought I had a potential, but she's disappeared off the face of the earth. Oh well, shit happens. Move along man. Someone will find you when you aren't looking.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
might as well be. i've been in the same damn boat too many times to count
I was only joking Mark ... I want you to know that ... the bitch who ditched you was just that - a bitch. If she wants to play games then fuck her. Ms. Right will happen along and when she does, can you see if her dad is single & looking and give him my number?? :action-sm

so.. you want to want to have superkids?

J

JimmyD81

Read "Pimp" by Iceberg Slim.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I was only joking Mark ... I want you to know that ... the bitch who ditched you was just that - a bitch. If she wants to play games then fuck her. Ms. Right will happen along and when she does, can you see if her grandad is single & looking and give him my number?? :action-sm
Fixed it for ya. :action-sm

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**

I'm a good guy, albeit some people (every single wackbagger) call me a cunt, and I can't find a chick that will go out with me even once. I thought I had a potential, but she's disappeared off the face of the earth. Oh well, shit happens. Move along man. Someone will find you when you aren't looking.

Roofies and a ether rag will help with your "dating." :action-sm

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
heh. I had a girl cancel the second date on me by saying "I don't think I can hang out on thursday." So, figuring the jig was up, but not wanting to be a dick and blow her off OR look like a begging ass, I said "ok, well if you wanna reschedule you have my number." Then she just hung up on me. LOL. Didn't even say, OK bye, or "doubt it, asswipe" or anythihng. Just hung up.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
heh. I had a girl cancel the second date on me by saying "I don't think I can hang out on thursday." So, figuring the jig was up, but not wanting to be a dick and blow her off OR look like a begging ass, I said "ok, well if you wanna reschedule you have my number." Then she just hung up on me. LOL. Didn't even say, OK bye, or "doubt it, asswipe" or anythihng. Just hung up.
I TOLD you ... the battery on my cell phone died & I didn't have the charger with me ;)

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Pick up the book "The Game" By Neil Strauss and you will never put up with that shit again.
QFMFT! Brock's is the best advice you will find in this thread. I just got my copy in monday and im halfway through with it. Its a great read that is incredibly hard to put down. You will never look at women the same way.

Also, pick up the Internet book "Double your Dating" by David Deangelo and use his 'cocky funny' game and you will be golden.

Dont worry about one or two chicks, because who the fuck are they? Ive been going through this shit in a thread i posted last and im just sick of this stoopid bitches shit. Been reading the Game and i actually have gotten alot of great feedback after i have been applying the techniques of it and DYD.

I got invited to a Halloween party by one extremely hot female, and all her friends. Im going out on Wednesday with another one. i met this other girl last week and pretty much ran nothing but the 'cocky funny' game (which is pretty much just being comfortable with being myself) and she wants to hang out all next week.

seeinred

White Death
QFMFT! Brock's is the best advice you will find in this thread. I just got my copy in monday and im halfway through with it. Its a great read that is incredibly hard to put down. You will never look at women the same way.

Also, pick up the Internet book "Double your Dating" by David Deangelo and use his 'cocky funny' game and you will be golden.

Dont worry about one or two chicks, because who the fuck are they? Ive been going through this shit in a thread i posted last and im just sick of this stoopid bitches shit. Been reading the Game and i actually have gotten alot of great feedback after i have been applying the techniques of it and DYD.

I got invited to a Halloween party by one extremely hot female, and all her friends. Im going out on Wednesday with another one. i met this other girl last week and pretty much ran nothing but the 'cocky funny' game (which is pretty much just being comfortable with being myself) and she wants to hang out all next week.
I read "The Game" like a week ago. Seems like a crock to me. That shit actually works though, eh?

I read "The Game" like a week ago. Seems like a crock to me. That shit actually works though, eh?
Yeah, I can't imagine any book or cd really working for this...
There is this show on VH1 I've seen a few times, it's horrendous, but it's awkwardly funny.
I think it's called The Pickup Artist.
I assume it's similar to the book, it's just a load of shit.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.

Dude, you look just like Gally Doolly!

Yeah, I can't imagine any book or cd really working for this...
There is this show on VH1 I've seen a few times, it's horrendous, but it's awkwardly funny.
I think it's called The Pickup Artist.
I assume it's similar to the book, it's just a load of shit.
guess it's plausible.. not so good for everyone. I might check it out.

Top Bottom