FU to Hanson (aka has beens)...

ILuvDogShit

I know my sheit
Apr 6, 2003
I want to give a GIANT fuck you to out to Hanson (yes, the MMM Bop fags and yes I'm a turbo h'mo for seeing them) for being a bunch of pretencious and arrogant cocksuckers that they are... With the exception of Zach, the drummer, the other two were a bunch of arrogant, pretentious and dismissive dicks that walked around acting like divas and who the fuck they were. My brother opens for you in RI and you all blow smoke up his ass for a good hour about how great his band, their set and the music was and how they have to do it again... But the 2nd time he opens for you, after traveling all nite from from Georgia to Connecticut to open for you again for free no less, he doesn't even get a simple "Hello"...

Fuck you you bunch of fuck'n phony music industry has been pieces of shit that you are...

I hope their wives are r@ped by uncut Domicans and their tour bus is blown up by a Palestinian with them in it...

I'm so glad you were DESTROYED by Lil' Jimmy the last time your were on...
http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanthony/displaymedia.cfm/id/10746/page/show_video_number_10746.html

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
They sang Tubthumping right?
Why does stupid Hanson need an opening act at all?

I hate opening acts in general, what's the point.
It just angers the crowd that they could be hearing the band they came for during that time. No offense to your brother's band.

It is douchey that they acted like he didn't exist the second time, but they're big stars you know... I mean if this were 1996 the place would have been packed with 35 year old moms and their 12 year old daughters and confused sons.

I'd love to mean Hanson, they'd be the rare case were I'd actually have the balls to just go up to them and say "You guys fucking sucked, how are you still on a stage".

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
I gotta hand it to your brother's band.... there probably aren't a lot of people out there who'd be opening for these assclowns. That's dedication and work ethic right there.

If anything, Hanson should be opening for Good Charlotte or Simple Plan or something.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
I remember when I first saw their video and I thought, "These chicks are too young now, but some day they'll probably be pretty hot." Good thing I kept that to myself... ooops.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Why should Hanson acknowledge your stupid groveling brother? They go through a million of these nobody nameless opening acts.

:cdude::cdude::cdude: Hanson! Rawk it hard!

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Why should Hanson acknowledge your stupid groveling brother? They go through a million of these nobody nameless opening acts.

Hanson's pretty good. I'll give you that, but they're no Third Eye Blind. just sayin. :icon_mrgr

ILuvDogShit

I know my sheit
Apr 6, 2003

Why is common decent courtesy contigent upon your celebrity status? Is it so fuck'n hard to say 'Hey what's up.. How are you?"

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You should have told your bro's band to **** them. Not in the gay way, more like in the alpha dog way.

ILuvDogShit

I know my sheit
Apr 6, 2003
They sang Tubthumping right?
Why does stupid Hanson need an opening act at all?
Because they can't sell out the rooms themselves! Opening acts help the headliner bringing their audiences down and expose them to other bands. Believe it or not it works... If you any good...

ILuvDogShit

I know my sheit
Apr 6, 2003
You should have told your bro's band to **** them. Not in the gay way, more like in the alpha dog way.
Unfortunately, you have to kiss ass and take shit if you make it in the business...

One of the major reasons why I'm an OnA fan is because of their brutal honesty and absense of phoniness... You know where you stand from the get go and don't have to kiss ass hang with them...