FU to hot girls that won't bang

SCUMBAG

Sometimes guys make sacrifices and let fat ugly beasts go down on us. In a situation like that, every one goes home happy. But why wont hot girls just give it up to us guys that might not be "pretty boys" but are still good looking and know how to use their junk? And why is it , that once a guy gets a girl friend, every girl now wants him but never did before. This is my conclusion: Girls MAKE guys cheat. It's not our fault, it's YOURS.

Its just something that happens. I think its like part of nature or something. See and if you and your girlfriend break-up then all these other chicks who are coming after you suddenly disappear.

FOFOLINA

Well scumbaqg what about when a chick is with a guy and does things for her man to satisfy him yet he still cheats..
I try to do things to be with my guy and make sure both of us are satisfied I am not in to 1 night stands nor i am not easy but I am sorry that you are goin thru that with chicks it really sux big time

Great topic title, but you forgot to add the last word. You forgot to put the "ME" at the end of the title. It should read FU to hot chicks that won't bag me, shouldn't it? Cause I know plenty of hot chicks that bang. And that thing about girls wanting you when you are taken. Yeah it semms like that always happens, but it is because when you are with a chick you stop hunting and trying to get chicks. Makes you more attractive when you are not trying to just get some. Plus people in general want what they cannot have. A chick see you with a girl and thinks "She thinks he is hot, he must be" So my advice get a friend to pretend to be you girl or just stop trying so hard. Maybe posting about how chikcs don't put out would be a good idea too!

[ 05-15-2001: Message edited by: SonofaDEKE ]

SCUMBAG

I know plenty of guys that have the same problem as me so it's not just "ME". It's not a big problem it' just annoys the shit out of me. You make a commitment to some one and then all the ones that turned you down in the past now find some type of interest in you. I don't cheat on my girl, I've had oportunities but I controlled myself. I sse no point in doing that. I would rather get out of my relationship all together and go bang every body. What I really ment in my original post was I hate girls that will only bang guys that have $60,000 cars and are perfect looking. Ya know those stupid looking bastards that you just want to kick the shit out. I call them pretty boys , i dont know what else you could call them. I',m too tired to write anymore so fuck this

FOFOLINA

scumbag those guys suck big ass I am not into that scene what so ever
I personaly dont care what a person does it is just the fact that there are way to many fuckin lying assholes out there that have no class
and to tell you the truth the pretty boys are just good to look at I always think they are gay
;)

[ 05-15-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

Dont worry girls that go with assholes like that are not worth wasting your time over anyway.

FOFOLINA

there is a match for everyone out there so let it happen

I have to take back all my previous statements in this thread cause i learned a very important lesson this weekend ;)

Sounds like someone got some? Where are the details? LOL Good for you IOHN. See, the stuff they said in school was true. Learning can be fun! LOL