FU to Involuntary Muscle Action!!!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
This past week, every night, I have managed to bite the living shit out of my tongue while sound asleep 7-8 times per night!!!! Talk about the worst way to be woken up. And it's on the right side toward the back only!! My tongue is fucking raw and bleeding and it hurts like a mother fucker. I don't know why this suddenly started, I have never done it before and to top it off, I did it three times today while sitting in front of my desk. Yup, wide awake. Still happened. I am ready to cut my tongue out and be done with it!!:arrrh::arrrh:::hammer:::hammer::hamm:

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
This past week, every night, I have managed to bite the living shit out of my tongue while sound asleep 7-8 times per night!!!! Talk about the worst way to be woken up. And it's on the right side toward the back only!! My tongue is fucking raw and bleeding and it hurts like a mother fucker. I don't know why this suddenly started, I have never done it before and to top it off, I did it three times today while sitting in front of my desk. Yup, wide awake. Still happened. I am ready to cut my tongue out and be done with it!!:arrrh::arrrh:::hammer:::hammer::hamm:
Buy a mouth guard

blackjacklily

The Black Cobra of WDT
May 16, 2007
PA
Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Once mine broke through, i started biting my tongue a lot more. I don't have room in my mouth for them and so they keep catching my tongue.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Once mine broke through, i started biting my tongue a lot more. I don't have room in my mouth for them and so they keep catching my tongue.
Maybe you have an overly large tongue, which scores points in my insomnia addled brain right now.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Still have all my teeth (except baby), but I can't whistle very well anymore since a seizure I had about 2 years ago (frustrating sometimes)

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
the thing is this...

once you bite your tongue you are prone to do it repeatedly because it is now swollen in that spot.

you'll be ok,

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I wake up in the middle of the night & fuck anything that moves.

Or maybe it doesn't.

I dunno.. I'm still asleep.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
the thing is this...

once you bite your tongue you are prone to do it repeatedly because it is now swollen in that spot.

you'll be ok,
Not swollen so much for me per se, but I do have a slight, constant numbness that fortunately I've learned to live with that I almost never even think about it any more.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
What was the reason for the seizure? Could be a neuro thing or just anxiety.