FU to J.P. Mascaro Waste Management

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
You lazy sons of bitches. How many times do I have to come home and find my fucking trash cans thrown down the street, or have them turned over when there's still trash inside and now on the street, or my recycling can turned over in fron of the middle of my driveway, again still not empty, so when I pick it up, after getting out of my fucking truck, cans fall out and roll down the street.

If collecting trash is the best thing you can do with your life, at least do it well. How fucking hard is it to make sure the cans are empty before throwing them or turning them over? How hard is it to just sit the cans down next to the curb where you found them instead of tossing them so they roll half way down the street? How hard is it to take your little shovel and pick up the trash or broken glass you left in the street after dropping something?

God damn, I call and bitch to the company and they're response is, "well sir, what do you want me to say? You can see the kind of people we hire."
What the fuck do I say? I call my local township, and all they say is call Mascaro. I call Mascaro and all they do is ackowledge they hire useless jerk offs who have a hard time following a stinking truck around and throw shit into it all day.

I feel like Jimmy and the whole "do what you gotta do thing," only I don't have a national talk show to tell my listeners NOT to call and complain.

bubbawadd

Apr 4, 2004
Wheaton, IL
Careful now......Tony Soprano may be the 2nd highest paid employee of the company!!!!

LesPaul

Protecting Americas skys
May 23, 2005
Mt. Laurel, NJ
yup, i see this all of the time...remember, what can you really expect from a group of people who's collective iq is 50

7cent

Dec 5, 2004
somewhere, ca
customer satisfaction or double your garbage back, company policy.

I'd be careful

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
We used to have Mascaro in my town. They sucked balls. They got booted
at the end of their contract and we went back to our previous hauler.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Ballbuster1 said:
We used to have Mascaro in my town. They sucked balls. They got booted
at the end of their contract and we went back to our previous hauler.
We used to have a much better company, but the township I live in loves to spend money and cut expences. Rumor has it, Mascaro came in a huge amount to snatch the contract. Typical low bid contracts.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
You mean you don't like your trash cans strew about all willy-nilly. . . curious.:icon_conf

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Smokezilla said:
You mean you don't like your trash cans strew about all willy-nilly. . . curious.:icon_conf
I don't like chasing them half way down my street, or cleaning up all the shit dumped out of them when they're turned over with being completely emptied.
And most of all I hate having to get out of my fucking truck to move a can cause it's blocking the driveway!

So to answer your question, No.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
wack_my_bag said:
I don't like chasing them half way down my street, or cleaning up all the shit dumped out of them when they're turned over with being completely emptied.
And most of all I hate having to get out of my fucking truck to move a can cause it's blocking the driveway!

So to answer your question, No.
The fucking asshats here won't touch your garbage unless it's in a bag (trashcan or no). I've laid-out large boxes and shit and they give you a hard time about that shit. How you gonna stick a cardboard box from a washing machine or refrigerator in a fucking trashbag??? If they fucking knock a hole in the bag, they leave what they fucking spill-out in the bottom of your trashcan so it gets good and ripe for ya. Why not just empty the fucking trashcan into the back of the truck? I thought that was the purpose of having a trashcan to start with.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I hear you loud and clear. They blow. I don't know where to begin. Half of the time they don't completely empty the cans. A few times they didn't take the shit when my fiance called ahead to arrange a bulk pickup. We'd put the shit out the night before the scheduled day and they didn't come take the shit.

Being on a main road, it's worse. They seem to be in more of a hurry.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
They are the township-designated trash hauler. Trash removal is part of the almost $10K/year property/school taxes we have to pay. It's not like where my parents live that they have to get their own company and pay so much a month.

How exactly does one go about tipping trash guys anyhow? Leave a case of beer out there with a note on it?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I taped an envelope with some cash in it under the lid. It was gone when I got home. I would assume they would 1) be looking for it it or 2) see it when they threw the lid on the ground. If they miss it, it's their own stupidity. :)

If they're really that incompetent, you could tape it to the bag on top, I guess.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
HummerTuesdays said:
Did you tip them at Christmas? It *might* change their behavior.
The problem is you harldy get the same guys two times in a row. They constantly alternate or fire people for all I know. So if you tip one group, do you think they're gonna say to the other bro's, "hey man take extra care a dis house."

I used to live in Philly, and those trash men knew who the tippers were, and yes they would take care of you. I tried that when I first moved to the burbs and had a shit load of trash one day. I walked up to the guys, gave them a 20 to make sure they took it all, and even said to them I don't mind throwing some money your way if you're gonna take all the stuff I put out. The said, hey man no problem.

That was the last time I saw those same guys.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Yesterday I was at a light @ Street Rd. and Second Street Pike and saw a Mascaro truck driving east on Street Road after picking up some trash. (Street Road is a 4 lane major roadway where the speed limit is 45 MPH for those who don't know the area)

The truck sped up to beat a red light and had the back end filled with trash bags. The two trash collectors, for lack of not being able use the word I want, were hanging on the back of the truck while whole bags were falling out because they didn't compact it before waving the truck on. They kept right on driving while full bags of trash were hitting asphalt at 40 MPH.

Never turned back just kept right on going.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Sinn Fein said:
That's Southampton township down there. It's their problem. :)
Upper South. I would expect so much more from such a fancy township.

showguyer

New Wackbag
Jul 31, 2018
Haha, I am coming across this about 12 years late. I actually used to drive for that shit company for a very short time, probably the reason you never saw the same people twice. No one stuck around to work for that shit place very long. I actually used to do the Northampton and Southampton route around the time this was written, the time may be a little off, I can't remember. I wouldn't be surprised if you were complaining about my helpers at that time. LOL They have the shittiest pay and shittiest trucks. Its a miserable place to work and the pay is absolute "garbage". Most of the people that work there are inmates and recent felons released from prison. Hence why they are always the lowball bidders. The company is owned by a bunch of slimeballs. Anyway, I moved on to bigger and better things obviously, so if it was me, sorry bout that.

Last edited:

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Never noticed this thread before

Tell me friend , do you like watching bad Phillies games ?

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Haha, I am coming across this about 12 years late. I actually used to drive for that shit company for a very short time, probably the reason you never saw the same people twice. No one stuck around to work for that shit place very long. I actually used to do the Northampton and Southampton route around the time this was written, the time may be a little off, I can't remember. I wouldn't be surprised if you were complaining about my helpers at that time. LOL They have the shittiest pay and shittiest trucks. Its a miserable place to work and the pay is absolute "garbage". Most of the people that work there are inmates and recent felons released from prison. Hence why they are always the lowball bidders. The company is owned by a bunch of slimeballs. Anyway, I moved on to bigger and better things obviously, so if it was me, sorry bout that.
That's funny. The outfit down here in FL where I am now is worse.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk