FU To jrtho2 of Ebay

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
May 26, 2005
Canada
I decide to buy a virus ticket on ebay. Bid on the ticket and win it for $10.00. I make arrangements to meet the seller at the show. I get to the show, and the seller is in one of the lots, so i decide to see how much people are selling tickets for outside of the show. It turns out somebody has a spare lawn ticket and he gives it to me for free! Great! I text the seller and tell her that I don't need the ticket anymore. Please keep in mind that I paid her right after the auction.

Now at this point, she can do whatever she wants with the ticket. I paid for it, but I don't need it. She can sell it, she can give it away, she can stick it up her arse if she wants.

After the show, I go on ebay and I leave her positive feedback. This bitch now leaves me NEUTRAL feedback. I ask her why she left neutral feedback and this was her response:

because, due to my selling the ticket to you, i didn't have the opportunity to sell the ticket to someone else and get more than $10, which wasn't even half of what i paid for it. you let me know at the very last minute. so i left neutral feedback because, although i am happy that i got money for nothing, i am not happy that i lost out on getting more. so i am neutral. next time, try to give someone a little more heads up that you're not going to keep up your end of the deal.

What a K*NT!

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
First rule is that you never leave feedback until you receive feedback.

Secondly, am I missing something here? She put the ticket up for sale, you win the ticket and pay her and then allow her to keep the money and the ticket and she has a problem?

What an asshole.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I kinda see her point. How much were people selling spare tickets for at the show? If she could have gotten more than the $10 - Ebay/Paypal fees, then you did kinda dick her over a 'lil bit.

But, that's not to say that she isn't splitting hairs and being a cunt.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
I kinda see her point. How much were people selling spare tickets for at the show? If she could have gotten more than the $10 - Ebay/Paypal fees, then you did kinda dick her over a 'lil bit.

But, that's not to say that she isn't splitting hairs and being a cunt.
Yea but the minute she decided to sell it on ebay and did sell it, she gave up that right to get more for the ticket. It wasn't even her ticket to sell technically. It was his. He could have picked it up from her and burned it, She accepted the ten for it and it was over. Can't complain if you sell somnething and find out others would have paid more later.

I really don't understand her problem. If I offer something to someone at a certain price and they pay it, how can I complain? Bottom line is she got what she bargined for, period.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You're exactly right. That's why I said she was splitting hairs and being a cunt.

Here goes... I don't think a dude would care. I don't see a guy busting another guy's chops over something so petty.

I bet she ended up selling the ticket there anyway.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
You're exactly right. That's why I said she was splitting hairs and being a cunt.

Here goes... I don't think a dude would care. I don't see a guy busting another guy's chops over something so petty.

I bet she ended up selling the ticket there anyway.
Agree

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
First rule is that you never leave feedback until you receive feedback.
If everyone did that, there wouldn't be any feedback. Normally a buyer leaves positive feedback after receiving a purchase in good order, then the seller responds in kind.
The buyer of the tickets here did exactly what ebay etiquette dictates.
Nobody expects to receive lower feedback than they gave someone, and most definitely not when the seller got paid and was allowed to keep the merchandise.

It's a fucked up system, lots of bad transactions are masked by positive feedback because people are reluctant to take a negative in return.

Edit:
She bought this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160120826073
There's a red flag for you!

Balogny Tits

May 26, 2005
Canada
Here was my response to her:

You got it wrong. I kept my end of the deal up. You sold me the ticket, I paid you the agreed upon price. What I choose to do with my ticket is my business. You can't say that you wanted to get more money from it.

BTW, i ended up getting a lawn ticket for free at the box office. Nobody wanted to buy them at the show.

Once I told you i didn't want it, you were free to give it, sell it, or do whatever you wanted with it.

Balogny Tits

May 26, 2005
Canada
And here was her next response:

we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. nothing i say is going to make any difference in your mind, and nothing you say is going to make any difference in mine. i hope you enjoyed the show. happy ebaying!

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I would have asked her if it would have been any different had you met her, taken the ticket, and ripped it up in front of her. Or, if you had taken the ticket from her and walked away, with her not knowing what you did with it. Either way, you kept her from selling it to someone else, just as you would had you actually used the ticket yourself. I'm sorry I even saw her point for a second. What a bitch.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania

we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. nothing i say is going to make any difference in your mind, and nothing you say is going to make any difference in mine. i hope you enjoyed the show. happy ebaying!
I would watch and bid on another item she sells and slam her with negative feedback. She sounds like a total c--t that needs to be taken out and physically trashed.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
That's total b/s. What a cunt. Once she sold it to you she was done with the
bickering over price shit. And once you told her she didn't need to give it to
you, even though YOU PAID FOR IT, she could have easily resold it and doubled
her money. You did nothing wrong here.

Feb 3, 2006
Pennsylvania

You can tell from the condesending way she wrote this, that she thinks she is some priviledged bitch who feels that she is better than most people.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
What a KuNt is right....I had my friend (Jamie) Flight Benifits not only drive me and others to the show but also gave me a 65+ ticket for free to the show...

Needless to say I gave it to Taz cause I sat in the parking lot with Hoagie and drank Vodka the whole time...

But my point is thats why Jamie rules and this Lady is a cunt for 10$

Balogny Tits

May 26, 2005
Canada
Just for fun, I give her a link to the forum: here is her response:

i honestly don't care what you or your wackbag friends think, i honestly don't.

LOL

Notice she said "honestly" twice. That means she cares!

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Same shit happened to me... kind of. I bought a used boom box off ebay for cheap, and I knew it wouldn't be in good condition. But when I got it was trashed to the point of being almost unusable. So I leave a negative feedback and found that the seller had been reported to the BBB numerous times. I get a negative feedback in retaliation even though I did my part as a buyer to pay promptly. So how am I a bad buyer for being disappointed?

Maybe the way to end this bullshit is to have the feedback results be keep secret until after both have posted. I"ve got screwed a couple times just because someone wanted to get back at me.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Still, it was no reason to dump beer on her head.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Just for fun, I give her a link to the forum: here is her response:

i honestly don't care what you or your wackbag friends think, i honestly don't.

LOL

Notice she said "honestly" twice. That means she cares!
she a member anywhere else? :icon_mrgr If I was in that situation I would say "cool" glad you got free tix here' s your ten back an i'd go sell it to somebody else. This isn't exactly the "norm" of a community of people, that sux that she's a fan and doesn't get the whole "o and a community" thing. Fuck her right in her pooper. GOOD DAY SIR

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
It's neutral feedback. It's not like she left negative feedback. It could have been worse. Suck it up & move on. You're being as whiney about this as she is.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
ahhhh fucker you beat me too it....:action-sm
i hate it when i have to think up a witty response.

this has nothing to do with negitive feedback this cunt is pissed because you were going to meet her and get the ticket, you fucked up her night, wile she was waiting for you she could have made more money sucking cocks in the parking lot, or she was looking to score a "date" for the night.....
or she was real a "He" and wanted to "meat" you ........