FU TO K-Rock Signal Jammers

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Sometimes I leave my XM in the house and listen to O and A on 92.3 K-Rock
in the AM in my car.
Now the http://www.92profm.com/morning_new.shtml
are overpowering the signal where I live east north shore Long Island
from fucking Rhode Island.FU to this hack radio station and thanks for making my day.

TrainableHoward

I thought Chris Hanson was really funny on O&A....
Dec 9, 2005
NH
Same thing's been happening here to WBCN out of Boston. I used to get the signal like crystal in Manchester New Hampshire, but now the sig is garbage, with some shitty political talk station over running it.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Well I get "Giovanni and Kim",I listened to them for a bit it`s your typical "married couple radio team w/some other asshole".What I don`t get is this signal is coming from Providence,Rhode Island.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
The guy in the middle looks like he's taking something up his ass. If I had to guess, I'd say it's at least 2 fingers from the other guy based on where they're standing and the facial expressions.

Sometimes I leave my XM in the house and listen to O and A on 92.3 K-Rock
in the AM in my car.
Now the http://www.92profm.com/morning_new.shtml
are overpowering the signal where I live east north shore Long Island
from fucking Rhode Island.FU to this hack radio station and thanks for making my day.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Your tax dollars at work. I have yet to see a gov't agency that can adapt to change.

Most can barley wipe their own ass.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I had an old audiovox in the car that I'd plug into the cigarette lighter. There were two spots on Old Country Road between Westbury & Mineola where I'd lose O&A but would be listening to Hoo Hoo.

First time it happened I was next to a car that had a satellite antenna so I thought maybe he had the doggie company and his signal was stronger (what the hell do I know). But when it happened again down the road and again over the course of the next month it continued to happen.

Came back from AC - used some of the $$ the one-armed bandit gave up, bought a SkyFi3 & had Circuit City install it and haven't heard Hoo Hoo since.

I don't know why I'm telling you this other than I'm bored.

en12384

Apr 12, 2007
try 99.7 out of providence, they have the bbboys