FU to Live Earth

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
I wonder how much it advanced our demise using all that power to run that concert to tell people what they already know...we are doomed...no shit.FU assheads.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
FU to everyone except Spinal Tap. They kicked ass....and went on after Metallica.

Speaking of which, FU to Kirk Hammet for being a dumbass. They interviewed him before Metallica went on, and he's apparently so stupid, it's painful.

And FU for no Bruce Kelley absolutely crying.

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
I saw very little, but what I saw annoyed me. The Police did the same tired version of "Roxanne" that you see on every TV show giving attention to their reunion. You had an entire catalog of classics, guys, bury a lot of the ones that have been played to death. Then there were the no name wannabes performing alongside The Police, trying to ride on their success. Bono and Sting performing during Live Aid complimented both groups and joined fans of one popular group while spotlighting U2 in a deserved fashion as they were entering the mainstream, besides, they both could perform and did well together. Some no name monkey band jumping alongside Sting and the other two old men just magnified the pathetic nature of it all.

As for the cause, Anthony hit it ont he head when he said that its too broad to encapsulate, besides, you can't do anything to reverse what's been done, no matter what Leonardo DeCaprio and his big head say. During my ride to and from work today, I saw the sign on the Cross Bronx that recommended using Mass transit or carpooling because tomorrow is an "action alert day". No one I work with lives near me, and the ones along the way I could pick up I would kill because I can't stand them. If I chose the mass transit option, I'd have to get up at 4 AM and leave work around 2PM to get home and back around the same time, probably wasting more cash, time, and effort than what its worth. I'm sure many of you have similar stories. Thanks for understanding the world we live in, Al......