FU to lottery ticket buyers holding up the line

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I get a half hour for lunch, and I'd like to enjoy it as much of it as I can without having to waste time standing with my 3.99 sandwich and soda behind some old fucktard/fat white trash lady in the deli check out line:

"UMMMMM...GIMME A PICK 10, A POWER BALL 24, TWO SCRATCH OFF 63'S....." "whaa"

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN, GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!

:mad4:
::hammer:

also, one of my friends used to work in a store that sold lottery tix....she said one guy would come in every day and scratch them off right in front of the counter until they eventually told him to take it outside, he can't do that anymore. Then he'd leave his scatched off losers laying all over on the floor. What a slob. I hope he's dead and penniless now.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Perhaps a gas station is not the best place to buy lunch.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Those scratch off people are the worst

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I try to avoid convenience stores that sell lottery tickets, unless, I happen to be purchasing lottery tickets for a big jackpot.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Those scratch off people are the worst
Not even close. The numbers players are the biggest bunch of ass f's in the world. Give me 324 box, 234, straight, give me 154 50/50, give me 9824 boxed. How much does that come to? 18.50? Give me 1850 straight three times..........................................

Go F yourselves.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Not even close. The numbers players are the biggest bunch of ass f's in the world. Give me 324 box, 234, straight, give me 154 50/50, give me 9824 boxed. How much does that come to? 18.50? Give me 1850 straight three times..........................................

Go F yourselves.
You nailed it.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
how about the scratch-off tools who generate a huge line while they dilly-dally over their fucking choices, then step outside, scratch off a whopping $5.00 winner, and then feel justified CUTTING INTO THE VERY LINE THEY CREATED and claim their whopping fortune? Nu-uh, sorry savage, not on my watch...

Capt'n Obvious

Thank You Mask Man
Feb 2, 2005
Long Island

Go F yourselves.
Holy Shit! you are so right!:clap::clap:

I FUCKIN despise those people.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I worked with a guy who did this EVERY DAY on his lunch. The guys at the gas station all hated him. Sure, he'd win about 150 a week, but he'd spend about 200.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I worked with a guy who did this EVERY DAY on his lunch. The guys at the gas station all hated him. Sure, he'd win about 150 a week, but he'd spend about 200.
hoo hoo hes rich

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
Dec 9, 2004
Next to aleash
Most stores that I go to have a completely different line for lottery ticket purchases.

I'm never in that line.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I have actually butted in line in front of people holding winning scratch off tickets. They ALWAYS use the winnings to get more tickets, and invariably scratch them off right on the fucking counter in front of me. Fuck those cunts in their fucking fuckholes.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
It's not just the lottery people either. The FUCKING COCKSUCKING JERKOFF SCRATCH TICKET DOUCHES hold up the lines as well!!!!!!!:arrrh: These fuckers stroll up to the front of the line and put there groceries down, then they stare ahead and point, "gimme a ten of this a twenty of that,,,,no that one,,,yea,,,and how about one of those, three of them,,"= FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!! Your not going to win, and if you do, chances are you will eventually be back to buy more, and in the end you will break even.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
that's exactly my point

It's not just the lottery people either. The FUCKING COCKSUCKING JERKOFF SCRATCH TICKET DOUCHES hold up the lines as well!!!!!!!:arrrh: These fuckers stroll up to the front of the line and put there groceries down, then they stare ahead and point, "gimme a ten of this a twenty of that,,,,no that one,,,yea,,,and how about one of those, three of them,,"= FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!! Your not going to win, and if you do, chances are you will eventually be back to buy more, and in the end you will break even.

yeah, I lump scratch off in with what I condsider the "lottery". You described just what I'm bitching about. I'm always the guy standing right behind them looking annoyed just wanting to pay for my drink and sandwich and leave. :mad4:

Oct 28, 2004
i love the fuckers that buy a bunch of scratch offs and then lean against the counter by the register scratching them off and throwing them on the ground. Real classy.

The worst is the newstand on the LIRR where the fuckers keep you from making a train because they are buying a bunch of tickets. Seriously why would you be at a train station unless you were getting a train? These fuckers take the bus to the train station to use the newstand to buy lottery tickets because the bus apparently doesn't stop at gas stations or other places that sell them.

Seriously, it's the "man's" way of keeping a brother down...the offer of making money for doing nothing is far too appealing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
1. Find a better place to buy lunch

2. If you must eat at a convenience store, find one that has two lines - one for lottery and one for purchases.

Another problem solved by Ma ;)
:action-sm

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I had a guy try & shove me once the guy behind the counter had him take a break so the line would move.