FU to me, and her.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Well well well...here it is. The end. I knew it was going to go this way, and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it.

SO...FUCK YOU to my most recent (as of 4 hours ago) ex. It was doomed from the start. We started together about two years ago. We did the on-again-off-again bullshit that most couples go through.

The catch? She was married. Supposedly, she was 'getting divorced', not that it makes my position any better. She would hang with me for a while, and then tell me she "couldn't talk to me because she wanted to make it work with him". Fast forward a few months, and she was back with me.

Now, she got rid of me 'for the last time' on Dec 30th. Sent me an e-mail from her work (nurse. night shift), and then didn't talk to me for a little while. I got hammered one night (shocking, I know) and called her and poured out my heart to her. She came back that day, when she got off work. She's been staying at my place again (I say 'again' because she HAD been staying here from November - December) regularly...then, the call came.

I was trying to be the 'good guy' here, even though there's no way I could be. It's no excuse, but she told me that he had been cheating on her for almost 10 years...

So, the call came. He was at a bar with his sister, and they wanted to 'hang out'. Never backing away from a challenge or uncomfortable situation, I figured "what the fuck, why not. It could be fun"

And it was.

~I want to make this perfectly clear to everyone.....Eula is fucking fun to hang out with. He's a good guy, really. We just ended up on opposite ends of a shitty situation~

Then his sister left. Then we had to cart his drunk ass (he NEVER drinks) home. Then we went back to our hotel (we got a room because my roommate needed the place to himself), and he calls her.

Once again, trying to be the nice guy, I say "If you need to talk it out, go ahead".

Five fucking hours later, I'm calling and sending text messages from my dying-battery cellphone trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Yeah...she eventually picked me up (on the way to drop him off at work) and took me home, telling me that I was never worth her time, and I meant nothing. Basically, I am a huge waste of time.

I understand, that's ALWAYS the heart-of-stone reaction to a breakup. No matter what, convince yourself you are right and don't let the other person plead their case. I get that. But, really. This is like the 4th time this has happened. The last time was 30 Dec 07. When I finally got her back to hanging out here, everything was wonderful, forgiven, etc. I figured this was the last time this was going to happen. No, I 'm not being stupid......I saw things for what they were for and figured things were going to be different this time....not because of some weird idealistic bullshit, because steps were REALLY being taken towards a divorce, here and I were getting along wonderfully, and I even talked to HIM on the phone and everything was ok.

And here I sit. Trying to make heads from tails. Trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I have no real problem with her going back to him...if it's what she really wants, but this stonewalling bullshit is hell. I KNOW she's stonewalling me on purpose, and I KNOW she doesn't feel the way she (now) tells me she does....but to hear the words coming out of her mouth, when I want nothing more than peace between the 3 of us fucking sucks.

So. Fuck her for this, and fuck me for going along with it again.

Newmania's met her, as did Blotto98. She really was a cool chick, and I will still care about her until he day I die.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Dood, drop her. If you stay she will do the exact same bullshit to you she is doing to him. Its obvious because shes doig it to you right now. It sucks, i knwo but you gotta cut her out cold turkey.

ChimneyFish

They ruined my childhood
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
Not all that different from my situation, friend.

Hadn't talked to the bitch in 3 years and suddenly get a call one night.

We hang out that night. She had gotten married in the time since I last saw her.
We start hanging out again. Dirinking and fucking and really just fell back in love with one another.(she was seperated when she called)

She's talking about us getting married, where we should get married, and she wants to have my baby.

For the first time in a long time, I was truly happy.

Fast forward a whole wopping 3 months, and she's "not happy". She "can't be in a commited relationship right now".

As a wise man once siad, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

Words to live by.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Married women are trouble. I won't go into details on how I know, but the odds are stacked against you from the start no matter how big a scumbag the other guy is.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
That sounds pretty fucking terrible, sorry to hear about it.

BUT, and I know it's tough to be perfectly logical and take a step back to think about it in situations like this, if she was ever going to leave her husband for real, she would have done it already. And you say you want peace amongst the 3 of you, but it seems that by the very nature of the situation that would be highly improbable if not impossible.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
And it's going to be impossible to be friends with both sides. If you must bang a married chick, make it one whose husband you want to murder.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
She's playing both of you for the attention. Dump her and get a chick with better self-esteem. She may care for both of you but she's putting herself first. You should do the same.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Without talking experience either, Don's right .. it's never a good thing to get involved with a married woman - or man for that matter.

Best thing to do is to just forget her - take her number out of your cell phone so you don't drunk dial or text in the middle of the night and let her calls go direct to voice mail and then DELETE THEM before you even listen to them.

You gotta move on dude. If she really loves you then she'll leave him. But since this is going on for the last 2 years, I'd say it's doomed to continue.

And you deserve better.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
It's easy for us to say because we're not emotionally involved like you are, but seriously.....Drop this woman like a bad habit and find someone new and start out fresh. There's just NO FIXING the situation you're in. (insert "It's over Johnny" clip)

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
BTW....

I've gotten the "I can't be in a serious relationship" line too. I think it translates to "I'm not sure that I want to be with you or someone else but I'm not brave enough to just tell you that straight up"

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Remember what Mr. Miagi told Daniel san?

Best Defense is Not to be there. The same goes for your heart.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Ya gotta not give a fuck. The moment you let go will be the best feeling you can have......

Where the fuck is Mr. President. He will lead you well.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
She really was a cool chick, and I will still care about her until he day I die.
When i see lines like this, I want to rename the thread, "FU to me, and me"

There's just something about seeing "guys" blaming the other party for the shit way they get treated, that enrages me.

She's married you've been off and on with her for Two years she was lying about "trying to get divorced" and your pussy ass still says

She really was a cool chick, and I will still care about her until he day I die.
Don't blame the chick for being ignorant and not stopping and looking on the situation. You should of been done with her bullshit when she said, "I can't talk to you"

You want to fuck a married chick, fine, but take for what it is, and punch out early. Trying to make anything more only leads down this self-destructive path.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Please tell me that you at least got the balloon knot after all that.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
When i see lines like this, I want to rename the thread, "FU to me, and me"

There's just something about seeing "guys" blaming the other party for the shit way they get treated, that enrages me.

She's married you've been off and on with her for Two years she was lying about "trying to get divorced" and your pussy ass still says

Don't blame the chick for being ignorant and not stopping and looking on the situation. You should of been done with her bullshit when she said, "I can't talk to you"

You want to fuck a married chick, fine, but take for what it is, and punch out early. Trying to make anything more only leads down this self-destructive path.
Yeah, thanks. I was being overemotional whiney douche yesterday morning, and I was still drinking from the night before.