FU to me for going to see the jizz bucket

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yes indeed I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and I couldn't be more pissed off at myself:arrrh: Here's the good stuff that happened durring the movie= we got there ten minutes late- I left to smoke a cigarette- I left twice to pee- I left once to get sour patch kids and a soda- I laughed LOUDLY when a blonde girl got punched in the face and bled and people were most likely horrified by that response- I said kind of louldly "WOW THAT'S CHEESY" durring a fight scene, or should I say "fight" scene where they all gear up and get ready by holding there fucking wands out for attack oooooohhhhhhh :rolleyes:

by the way RON DOES NOT DIE, but I was sure to tell my g/f loudly at the end that "this is where ron dies he gets run over by the train"---a kid behind me didn't like that too much,,,neither did his dad:icon_mrgr

I FAILED I STINK AND IM PUNCHING MYSELF TO SLEEP NOW

ooooohhhh wizerdly GAAAAAY

Jan 6, 2006
I thought I was drunk .. jeez ..

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Hey! It's "Ruin the movie for everybody else" guy! Wayda go asshole.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i saw it in imax 3d, i liked it, i guess your just too cool

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=72269

mmmmmmm too cool hu?

I am sure all the fat douches that live in their mom's basement reading harry potter in one hand and their cock in the other loved the rant. Use some Wizzzzrrrdjry to scare up a girl and a job faggots!
"Die"

thats the best CLAP SMILE CLAP SMILE :) :)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ummm how about the millions of CHILDREN that the books were written for. i think jimmy is a fucking riot, but lets face facts, its a children's book, that responsible adults should read before giving to there children, so maybe some adults liked it, people are entitled to there opinions, whats next George Lucas is a cock smoker because he expanded on his children's movies? oh yea thats right hes an ass hole for trying to appeal to the same demo that the original films were aimed at.... kids.
guess what. the rest of the world usually finds dick jokes and stories about sexual encounters with transsexuals disturbing, (i do not). but i do like the harry potter films, i have not red the books yet, but my wife and kid have and they love them. quite frankly our children need a little better roll models than Negro football players that kill dogs for sport, and little blond coke whores that are pissing away there family's fortune.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I am proud to say I have not watched 60 seconds of any of those gay movies.

Woop-a-dee-do for me.
you cheer for Gordon, that makes you gay enough

And HP isn't bad, although I read the spoilers for the last book, so now I don't care.

tonypop

Feb 2, 2006
I don't give a fuck what Jimmy or anybody else says. The Harry Potter books are a fun and quick read. It's like junk food for the brain and I can't get enough.