FU to money.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
What a pain in the ass surviving can be.

On October 15th I have around 30,000 dollars worth of jobs starting.

Im sitting her now posting on Wackbag andmy electric,cable,andcarinsurance is getting cancelled in three days. no food, gas, smokes.

Big FU to stress too.

Can you live off of credit cards for a while, or are they all maxed out (assuming you HAVE credit cards)?

Most CC's offer "checks" for their cardholders, and even though you have to pay their APR on those checks, at least you could get through to your first payday with the new work coming up.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
eBay, Pawnshop, give blood plasma, dumpster diving, hit up the local bars at happy hour and gorge on the free food....

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Can't you fix a clogged toilet or leaky faucet to get you through the next few days? Actually, I gotta squealing toilet that needs a fixin'. :)

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
It's so weird business... one second you got more money than you know what to do with .... then nothin... I shouldget some credit cards I guess.. I just have always been a dont buy it if you aint got it guy.

Its my own fault.. Van Halen pretty much ate up the last of my dough... stupid 7 dollars beers.

I,ll siurvive its just friggin stressful maaaaaan.

Its times like these ya start bitchin bout the price of everything, gas, beers, smokes, food... when your flyin yuou dont care ya know.