fu to my back

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
fuck you to my back!

ive been putting up with this bullshit for a week now (well years but i aggravated it last Saturday) one day im fine then hours later im in agony..... this sucks, i cant sleep in my bed, i cant sit in my chair and i cant even cough.

foyb

Mar 18, 2007
Crawfordsville, IN
My wife and I both have back problems, hers is arthritis, mine is from work. We got a neoprene matress, and it's helped a lot. If I sleep on anything else, I can barely walk when I get up.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
guessin you tried the craptopractors? my lower back starts hurting about once a year... i getcracked back into an S shape n im good.

I slouch.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
My wife and I both have back problems, hers is arthritis, mine is from work. We got a neoprene matress, and it's helped a lot. If I sleep on anything else, I can barely walk when I get up.
What's a neoprene mattress? Is it anything like the memory foam ones on the infomercials?
Sounds like something I need.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I've found that most people who complain about back problems are full of shit.
i used to agree, till about 8 years ago. i was at work and pissed off at my helpers, i grabbed an 80lb bag of sand and tossed it at one, i felt something pop in my back, then went back to work, i spent the next day in the hospital, after my dick got numb and i pissed my pants, getting MRI's and x rays, i tore a muscle and bulged a disc, along with the fact that im too big for my own good, apparently the vertebra in my lower back are not shaped correctly, and if i bend the wrong way some times they touch. i have learned my limits over the years, last saturday i pushed them and now im paying for it. but this time is different, and it wont seem to go away

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
50/50%

I know a few that are full of shit & others that have honestly busted their ass.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
50/50%

I know a few that are full of shit & others that have honestly busted their ass.

yea ive noticed that also, not to sound like some kind of blue collar hero but i have to work, so no matter how much it hurts i will go to work, unless im numb (not chemically thats how i work :icon_roll better living thew modern chemistry i say) but folks that injure themselves doing something stupid (not that what i did wasnt stupid) or those who are looking for a pay day seem to complain the loudest or those that are constantly back and forth to the doctor about it seem to make it last longer..... me i just pop pills and keep plowing thew, im sure im doing more damage than good but for some reason my old lady thinks im full of shit so i have to keep going, or get trapped in the doctor maze, my doc is pretty good about writing scripts as long as i dont abuse it, and like i said this has gone on longer than usual, i think because i keep trying to sleep in my water bed, which used to be good for it but now it just makes it worse

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Aug 20, 2006
Point Pleasant, NJ
My backs fucked and I've seen a thousand different Doctors. See a pain management Doc if ya have insurance. If your anywhere near NJ I can send to a good one. You need drugs and epidurals (yeah I know I spelled that wrong) :icon_mrgr Blow jobs also seem to help. No, I'm not offereng.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I feel your pain - I've got degenerative disc disease in the last two discs in my back - I forget the numbers. I've also got arthritis in my hips. There are days when I'm good and feel as if I could run a marathon and then there are days when I just want to be taken out back and shot like they do other lame horses.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I have degenerative disc disease as well, from multiple vehicle accidents, four in the neck, one in the middle, and another in the lower back. It sucks because I have a limited window of time before the pain gets too much. Not into the heavy duty pain RX, because they have unwanted side effects, such as fucking your insides up.

No cure, but lots of causes.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
I woke up with some fucked up pain in my left shoulder blade. I brought some Oxtcodones to work. Looks like it won't be a very productive day.

No cure, but lots of causes.
I'm gonna argue with that "no cure" statement. I have degenerative disc also. I bulged my lower 2 discs about 6 mos. apart and could not walk for about a week each time. I talked to a friend whose GF works at a brace Dr's office. She put me in touch w/ a neurosurgeon who suggested a new procedure called Anterior Lumbar Fusion. I'm 6 mos. out of surgery and have never felt better. ALF is like a neck fusion procedure except they go in through your belly. They worst part of the whole procedure is letting your stomach muscles heal up. I was up and walking w/o back pain the next day (my belly hurt like a muther though). You can also try a decompression therapy and see if that works.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You can also try a decompression therapy and see if that works.
Been to enough Dr's and they all say I'm not a candidate for surgery.

I have been doing my own decompression using a yoga headstand, and have added vibration therapy to strengthen the core muscles. Still have pain, and I've been to Physical Therapy several times (made it worse.)

The problem is the middle back disc that herniates up into the next vertebrae causing a extremely sharp pain that knocks me on my ass. (No options on how to fix it either.)

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Ive torn 2 discs (L5 and S1 i think it was) Have 1 bulging (some bulging from what i understand is normal too). And have torn a serious amount of muscles on my right side that gave me hell with my siatic nerve. I notice sleeping on the floor helps me but my shoulders hurt in the morning. Its a good trade off.

Been to enough Dr's and they all say I'm not a candidate for surgery.
My deciding factor was the Dr. looking at my MRI and pointing to a small white area and saying "This is a normal disc, it's white. I'm concerned with the two black areas below it." He was basically telling me that the disc sack was still there, but there was nothing in it. Such fun times followed.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
fuck this shit, my back is still bothering me, i guess im going to call the doctor tomorrow, this has officially gotten old, last week i felt better, last night i fell asleep in my bed for a few hours after a long day working around the house, and now i cant move again and im completely out of vic's, im starting to worry that its more than just my back........

SKRI

Oct 26, 2007
I live in a big rectangle
could also have a lot to do with your diet. maybe ya need to balance some shit out to get your blood pumpin right again.

Aug 11, 2005
Sleep on the floor for a while , it helps . It worked for me.