FU to my bad Karma

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Saturday night i went and hosted at my buddies resturaunt. I really did not want to go into work that night because of the UFC PPV. But i did to help my friend out. I get there and he tells me the new hostess had the door of the ice machine slam on her head. Her tooth went through her lip and it also chipped her tooth. Because i am a sick human being, i kinda chuckled. It really wasnt funny at all but i couldnt help but laugh a little. I felt bad for laughing but i couldnt stop picturing this girl with her head stuck in the ice machine with her little legs flailing all over the place. So im stuck hosting and bussing tables for the lazy ass waiters.

Its almost 9 and i leave there to go to Hooters to watch the PPV. Im rushing my ass to Hooters, but it seems everyone want to go 35mph in a 40. I end up on the ass of some CUNT in a BMW SUV and then i drive past her and she honks, i slow back down and the bitch flips me off. :fu4::fu4: I flip her off back and drive off cause i want to catch the first fight. I make it to Hooters, sit down grab a beer with my buddies and im there for the first fight.

I grab my phone to look at what time it is and see this:

I cracked the face to my brand new lime green razr i just scored off of EBAY. :arrrh: I broke my other RAZR about a month and a half ago and was waiting to find the right phone that i could afford. I dont need a smart phone so i figured i would just go with something i knew well. I have had this phone for exactly 1 week before i broke it.

For some reason i just had bad karma that night. Thats what i get for laughing a girl who busted her face on the ice machine.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
That definitely sucks, but it looks like the screen still works at least. Any idea how you cracked it?

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
That definitely sucks, but it looks like the screen still works at least. Any idea how you cracked it?
my buddy was using my truck this weekend, so i had his car. His key chain is like a foot long, and i had it clipped to my belt loop. so i think the keys swung and hit the pocket my phone was in. i dunno how it happened though.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
You bought a cell phone off ebay? Is that legit? Because I've been trying to bid on an older Samsung PDA phone (for verizon) and I was wondering if Verizon lets you activate service on just any verizon phone you get off ebay, or you have to use phones you bought from them or their website.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
You bought a cell phone off ebay? Is that legit? Because I've been trying to bid on an older Samsung PDA phone (for verizon) and I was wondering if Verizon lets you activate service on just any verizon phone you get off ebay, or you have to use phones you bought from them or their website.

I have bought most of my phones off of ebay. It is like anything else on there you just have to make sure you get the right seller.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
it was unlocked, i just put my sim card in. works just fine, still does. its about to become a black and green razr....