FU to my Company Holidays

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Really? MLK Jr. Day is a company holiday but President's Day isn't? Fuck you in your PC assholes.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Presidents day celebrates people that work(ed), mlk day doesn't.

I was wondering why some of my family had yesterday off... it was "Family Day" in Canada eh... which they started in Ontario in 2008.

My company gives us the major holidays (not MLK or president's day), and a floating holiday. The floating holiday is basically just another vacation day, but it probably prevents discrimination allegations from every race, religion, and ethnicity on the payroll.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
They are both equally useless in my eyes. If you want to celebrate presidents day, then we should wrap arope around our current presidents neck and fly him from a flagpole. Just sayin'.

Actually, we could celebrate both holidays the same way come to think of it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I have every Monday off anyway.

Debbie1125

Really? MLK Jr. Day is a company holiday but President's Day isn't? Fuck you in your PC assholes.
My employer used to give us both MLK and President's Day off. But a few years back they took one away.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I get Pres. Day as a holiday. MLK day is not.

My chick gets all the Federal holidays... I think she gets some of the state ones like Patriots day (no it's not for the football team).