FU to my deadbeat sister

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
I big fuck you to my cunt sister. A couple of years ago I started getting collections calls for her because she doesn't believe in paying her bills. Seems that she decided it would be a good thing to give out my number as a contact instead of her own fucking number even though I lived in wisconsin and she lives in washington. After several calls and arguments and threats of lawsuits for harassment with the collection agencies they finally stopped bugging me about a year ago. All of a sudden yesterday, I get a call for my sister. I live in colorado now and have a new number. we did not leave any forwarding number in wisconsin and my name was never on the phone in wisconsin because it was my wife's number before I moved in. this leaves me to believe that the fucking skank cunt gave out m number yet again. I informed the bitch that called that my sister lives in washington and I asked what was the call regarding. she would only say that it was a legal matter and that I should tell my sister to stop giving out my number as a contact and then the cunt hung up on me. NO FUCKING SHIT!!!! I hope my sister gets her ass sued. I will not be helping her. I hate that she is fucking up the lives of my nephews, but I am so incredibly fucking pissed at her right now I can't see straight. makes me want to change all of my phone numbers and not give them to anyone in my family so she can't get the number again. :arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
If you do, you should sell them & send some of the money to the collections agents. On the other hand, by law they aren't allowed to discuss the debt with you since you're not on the account, so just keep the money as compensation for the hassle. :)

Isn't putting a wrong number down illegal in some way? I hope is is and everytime you tell one of the collectors that, it eventually makes it that much worse for her in court.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
If it would help her, I will pay her $2 for a blow job.

wetsticky frank

My mommy says I am TRAINABLE. What does that mean?
Maybe about a size 14?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Roomy?

Top Bottom